Chapter 2: a portal and a raven

As Alpha is traveling through one of many destroyed cities on her motorcycle, passing some corrupt constructs and robots along the way. A lot of them were unable to catch up to her. The ones that tried to pursue her were left in the dust.

She didn't know where to go. Just knew she had to go and stop her new self that Babylon made.

She had only found out after interacting, another construct from a different squad.

But as she was traveling, a portal appeared a distance away from her.

It was red and black. Like the "Punishing" that was all around her.

She stopped a few meters away from it and hopped off of her motorcycle to get a better look at it.

The portal was red and black, and it moved in a circular motion, with the colors blending together.

The red was dark. Contrast to the Punishing, which had a more neon red to it. This portal was vastly different.

Alpha 'what a strange thing to appear out of nowhere.' She thought to herself.

Alpha 'I could just move on. This doesn't concern me.' She started walking back to her motorcycle.

As she was walking back, she saw a title wave of punishing virus headed towards her.

She knew she didn't want to get caught by this title wave she would be lost forever in its boundless data.

Alpha growled as she knew she needed to escape before it was too late. She hopped onto her motorcycle and started it up, and as she was about to take off, she saw another title wave of "Punishing" virus headed from the other side of the portal.

Alpha "looks like fate has decided for me." She said as drove the motorcycle to the portal "this better not be a trap set by the other ascendants." as she drove through the portal.

When she got to the other side, she almost immediately hit a tree that came out of nowhere.

She stopped just in time, however, when she looked back at the portal. But it was nowhere to be found.

Alpha 'OK, so it was a trap. But where am I?' She thought to herself as she served the area.

As she looked around, she saw that she was in a lush green forest, a stark contrast to the destroyed city she was used to seeing.

She heard a bird making noise, and as she looked up, she saw a raven flying away. Then some rustling from some nearby bushes.

Alphhopeded off her motorcycle and raised her sword. Ready to fight whatever was about to come out of the bushes.

More rustling could be heard, now starting to come from 3 differendirectionon in front of her, as she saw red glowing eyes wearing from the bushes.

Alpha 'looks like I'm still on earth at least, and the corrupted are still around.' "How troublesome." She said exp cting to fight at least 10 or so corrupted.

But what came out of the bushes surprised her for a moment as she saw 3 Werewolf-like creatures, with bone white armor covering their heads and most of their backs with spikes.

Alpha 'guess I'm not on earth then. Unless this was Gabriel's newest creation.' She lunged at the creatures, cutting them into pieces within a matter of seconds "Hm. If they were his creations. they would have lasted longer."

But to her astonishment, as she looked back at the pieces, they all started to turn white.

Alpha "I don't have time for these games, Gabriel. Even if you can't hear me. I will find you and I will kill you." Her tone was dark and full of anger.

??? "Who is Gabriel?"

A voice called out from behind her.

Alpha quickly turned around to see the person talking and saw a woman standing there with a large mask over her head. It looked like that of the creatures she just killed, except it was more like a bird rather than a wolf. She was leaning against a tree a few feet behind Alpha.

(Cloneunitblank: "So.... this looks like a good spot to stop. For now.")