THE KIDNAPPING!!!

A/N: I'm the only one in there untile I teleport MHA,
Warnings: LGBTQ+, Cursing, Fanon, Nice/mean Bakugou
Ships: TodoDeku, KiriBaku, ShinKami, Tsuochatoga, DabiHawks, ErasurMic, Midjoke, SeroIida, MinaGakure, TokoShoji, MomoJirou
"Thinking"
"Talking"
"On screen"
*Action*
------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

Midoriya woke up in a weird room, he slowly opened his eyes and could see a black ceiling. He slowly sat up and looked around, in the room he could see his friends, some of class 1b, the lov, some pro heroes, some teachers, and a weird person in front of what looks like to be a giant screen.

His friends started to wake up, they all looked around, when all of their eyes landed on the Lov they all immediately got up and backed away, starting to panic inside, Midoriya could see it, the pro heroes started to stir, Class 1A looked at them

His friends started to wake up, they all looked around, when all of their eyes landed on the Lov they all immediately got up and backed away, starting to panic inside, Midoriya could see it, the pro heroes started to stir, Class 1A looked at them. After a couple minutes the Lov started to wake up, all of the pro heroes and class 1A got into fighting positions, when the Lov stood up they all looked around when their eyes landed on the heroes and the class they all got into a fighting position. Midoriya's childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou was the first one to attack, he ran towards the villains getting ready to set off a giant explosion, when he got there he pointed his hand at Shigiraki's face and tried to activate his quirk, but nothing happened... He backed away very very slowly, confusion evidently written on his face along with all of the pros and the class, next Mina tried to use her Quirk, but no acid came out. One by one everyone tried using their quirks even the villains, but nothing happened. Eventually everyone woke up and they all looked around confused, everyone was on edge.

"Welcome!"

Everyone's head's snaped to the front of the room where there was a girl with cat ears and a tail wearing a sweatshirt, most of the girls thought that the person looked really cute and adorable

"Why thank you"

The girls had shock written on their faces while everyone else had confusion

The girls- "how did you know what we were thinking"

"Well that's for me to know and you to possibly find out, anyways welcome and thank you for coming"

Kaminari- "You literally kidnapped us"

"Weeeeell yeah technically you're not wrong there. Anyways NO I'm not a villain. Today I brought you here to react"

Jirou- " wow you can be smart"

Bakugou- "WHY, AND WHAT?!"

"Well I'm going to be showing you some memes videos ships and more"

The girl squeal

"Please everybody sit down I will be starting soon"

Everyone was skeptical especially the pros and teachers they didn't know this person, they didn't know where they were, their quirks weren't working and the villains were here. They didn't sit down at first but the person at the front eventually convinced them,

Bakugou- "OKAY FIRST! WHY IS MY QUIRK NOT WORKING?! SECOND WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

"I have disabled your Quirk so you may not attack each other, there will be no attacking from either side this is supposed to be a peaceful get together. Sorry let me introduce myself that was very rude of me, hey my name is Kate and my pronouns are she/they I will not be exposing my quirk because it'll be fun to see your reactions! If anyone tells you that they do not want to talk about something please respect that! There will be snacks in the back, on the left is the boys bathroom, on the right is the girls bathroom, and in the middle of both of those bathrooms there is a non-binary room! In the back there are snacks your seats are adjustable so you may lean back and relax, and there are cup holders attached. If there is anything you could possibly need just ask for it and I will give it to you, depending on the thing! I will warn you that at some point some people might be coming in, they're my friends so they will not attack you and you shall not attack them. I hope you have fun and please enjoy! everyone look at the screen above."

The seating order went like this:
1st row- the villains
2nd row- Monama, kendo, TetsuTetsu, Aoyama
3rd row- Sato, Koda Hagakure, Ojiro
4th row- Tokoyami, Iida, Sero, Shoji
5th row- Mina, Uraraka, Tsu, Jiro, Momo
6th row- Kaminari, kirishima, Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Shinsou
7th row- Hizashi, Aizawa, Nemuri, Nedzu, Toshinori
8th row- Cementos, Power Loader, Vlad, Joke
9th row- Endeavor, Mineta