Sleep Bitch-

A/N: OMG!!!!! 😰😰😰 I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!!!!! 😭 I started school and all that shit so, please be patient with me 🥺 again, sorry besties!!! Here's some fluffy to make up for it!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Me: Otay! That's it for today! Everyone go to your rooms! Leave!! Shoo! *I shoo them 😌*

*Everyone leaves*

Mina&Hagakure
-------------------------------
Mina and Hagakure enter their room closing and locking the door behind them, the stare in awe

Mina&Hagakure-------------------------------Mina and Hagakure enter their room closing and locking the door behind them, the stare in awe

Their so entaranced it takes them a bit to realize............there's only 1 bed.
Mina: *blushes* W-wait!! I-I think Kate made a mistake! There should be 2 beds!! Right?!

Hagakure:*blushing* w-well, we can talk to her tomorrow, right? She's probably really tiered to know?

Mina sighs but nods, they both get ready for bed, when their done, Hagakure sleeps on the wall side and Mina sleeps on the outside, it's not even awkward, it's like they've always done this, Mina is curled up to Hagakure's chest, their legs intertwined, holding hands, Hagakure's free hand is running through Mina's hair, it's a soothing, calm, atmosphere, soon enough they fall asleep in each other's embrace.

Iida&Sero
-----------------------------
Iida and Sero walk to their room in comfortable silence, Sero opens the door and holds it for Iida, bowing playfully

Sero: Your fastness

Iida: *chuckles and bows back* why thank you kind sir!

They both straighten and look at each other for a bit, then burst out laughing, they walk inside and their mouths drop.

Sero: WHOA!! This is crazy!!

Iida: Kate put a log of effort into this!! We must thank her tomorrow morning!!

Sero: *nods*

They get ready or bed, once done they lay down and turn on the TV, they're leaning against the back of the bed, Sero curled to Iida's side and Iida's arm wrapped around Sero's shoulders, both smiling softly, soon they lay down