Chapter:17(Gift)

Comment me how is it going 😘

In the story:

After finishing his dance Baekhyun looked at the viewers...

The crowd whistled and applauded.

Baekhyun was overwhelmed when he saw judges gave him standing ovations.

In the crowd Baekhyun's eyes were trying to spot a particular person.

The hosts told them to wait with others. He left the stage...

A while later:

The hosts announced the winner.

Baekhyun received a round of applause for his marvellous entertainment and they thought he was well deserved.

Although Suho didn't win the competition, he was so happy for his new friend Baek.

Their friendship was new but they're very special for each other.

Suho ran to Baekhyun and hugged him tightly.

Suho with his sweet smile: You did it Baek!! I am so proud of you.

Baekhyun's eyes were tearful slightly but this tear was for  happiness.

Before received the award he looked at the audiences and his eyes were trying to find the most handsome guy in the university in his eyes, Oh Sehun...

But Sehun was very far from the stage they performed so he couldn't find him...

Suho: Baek, what are you waiting for? They are calling you...

Baekhyun: Oh yeah...

He received the award and  thanked all.

Baekhyun wanted to thank someone especially but not here ,personally.

Sehun looked at him from far and saw his wet orbs.

He felt hurt when he saw tears in his eyes, he didn't know what it is but unknown  pain. All he wanted inside to hug that small figure and congratulate him.

Again Baekhyun looked at the audiences but couldn't see Sehun.

Suho: Are you searching someone Baek?

Baekhyun: Did you see Sehun?

Suho: Ah Sehun....he doesn't attend in these programmes. Leave him, maybe he busy fucking with his sexy chick.

Baekhyun disheartened: But he said he will cheer for me!

Suho:And you believed that careless guy's words. He just says these random things whatever he wants but he is not that type of guy you can trust fully his words. I like him but he is different...

Some participants and students went to them and praised them.

He was busy with others but he didn't know why his mind was saying Sehun's there for him.

Suddenly Sehun noticed all of performers family or partners brought flowers for them.

Lay gave a beautiful bouquet to Suho and he received that bouquet joyfully.

He glimpsed at Baekhyun's hand, which were empty.

Baekhyun was talking with others and Sehun left from the show....

People started leaving because show is over. Baekhyun observed the audiences which are leaving just to catch a sight of Sehun...but sadly he didn't find him...

After a while Sehun dashed to the programme..He was panting heavily....

He searched Baekhyun everywhere but the show was over.