Chapter: 29(Propose)

In the story:

Baekhyun angrily: From now our every relationship is over. Don't ever come to my house again....

Sehun was crying mess. He looked like he lost everything.

Sehun: Baekhyun please don't do this....Please forgive my stupidity. I should have known my place. I should have remembered that I don't deserve you....I am awful and it's normal to feel disgusted by me...

Sehun requested him a lot: Just forget what I told you before. Please don't break our friendship....please... please.... I can't live without you....You don't have to love me just stay as a friend with me....

Sehun was continuously begging with his tearful eyes...

Baekhyun crossed his hands near his chest and shook his head in disbelief: Why are you crying?What do you think....why should I choose you?

Sehun while crying: Please Baekhyun-

Baekhyun smacked on his head and shouted: Stop crying you idiot!! It hurts me....

Baekhyun rolled his eyes:I can't believe.....after spending almost one year with me you are saying I will feel disgusted by you,why?

I already knew you're a fuckboy right? Still I took you to my home,spent time with you. What did that mean?

It means I believe you.

Baekhyun let out a sigh:Why should I judge you now Sehun? The things that happened, they're past now.

Sehun the time I offered to help you first place when you were reckless, you were stuck with only one thing, you didn't even know what was essential for you and what's not. It's true I offered to help you but you could've denied..but you didn't. I am glad you relied on me, followed my every words what  I ordered to do without any complaints. You showed your balance and spent your money the way I said.....that means you trust me more than anything...

What do you think I don't have eyes? Am I blind? Can't I see your changes?

As you said they were your addiction or habit whatever but you left all of them for me Sehun....

I shared a lot of painful childhood memories with you.... I shared my dreams... which no body knows without you.

I played that song in front of you which I dedicated for my grandmother.I met your parents, after all of these you think I will feel disgusted by you. I will think you are awful?! Wow! Nice!!

I know once you wanted hurt me but you are the one who gave this life....we were no one to each other but you fought for me without thinking your safety....

Baekhyun looked at Sehun's eyes: Sehun...you're the only one person who could manage me very well when I was shaking for my phobia. I was about to faint....that night when you told me to look at your eyes....I felt safe with you, I trusted you wholeheartedly...

Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's shoulder: I have seen so affection in your eyes for me the day I returned from Bucheon. No one cared for me like you...no one cried for me....no one gave me that warm hug when I needed someone beside me....You're the only one who took care of me....I don't know what we are still you're everything to me...

For another thing, I know you behaved like a pervert with me..... still you want to have me.... but now it's different from before....

I can't see the lustful eyes like before. Now your eyes show many emotions for me which are filled with love ,care ,affection.I can see Sehun....my tears how much affects you.

Baekhyun touched Sehun's cheek softly: You didn't need to tell a lot of praises about me Sehun....I know how I am...

You could have said " Baekhyun what I did in my past that was my mistake....I promise you ,I will never do that again. You will be my first and last love. Baekhyun, I won't look at others. My eyes will be always on you."