Chapter:39(Pain)

In the story:

That night Sehun returned back from his work. He was studying. Suddenly he noticed it was raining heavily and there were thunderstorms outside.

Sehun sat on the window sill and observed the heavy downpour.

He remembered he and Baekhyun were enjoying under the heavy rainfall. They splashed water to each other. He kissed Baekhyun's wet lips.

How easily those beautiful times flew.

Suddenly his deep thought broke by loud thunder.

Truly, it was storming outside but the storm which was flowing throughout in his heart even more stronger.

He was watching the rainstorm and every drops of rain was reminding him about Baekhyun.....the night when electricity was gone. Baekhyun lit up the candles. Baekhyun's glowing pretty face looked even prettier through the soft light of candles. He looked no less than an angel. That night they made love for the first time....

Sehun's eyes were moist.

Tears began to fall from his eyes.

He was missing Baekhyun so much. He wanted to hug Baekhyun so tightly that no body can snatch his lover from him .

A/N: I don't know how to write poem. I just tried to write few lines from the pov of Sehun's mind....

Quiet lonely heart today
Looking for your love
Lost heart is searching
For it's destiny....

Under the feeling of storms
Break down everywhere in me...

Inside me the pain is unknown.....

The hidden stars are crying....

In the corner of my
Frozen eyes
There is complete
Loneliness
Even in my thoughts
The moon is incomplete.

My Angel where are you?

Suddenly Sehun heard someone was trying to open his door. Sehun went there and checked....

Sehun: Baekhyun?! Baby you are here this time?!

Baekhyun: Hm...I was just-

Sehun noticed Baekhyun was completely drenched.

Sehun: You are completely wet Baekhyun! Come here.

Sehun immediately brought a towel to dry Baekhyun.

Baekhyun held Sehun's hands to stop him and said: Give me the towel. I can do by myself....

Sehun didn't listen to him and continued his action.

Sehun: Your shirt and pants are wet. Wait let me get dried clothes.

Sehun brought his one shirt and pants and gave them to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun wanted to go to the washroom to change but Sehun held his hand.

Sehun with a soft smile: You can change in front me Baekhyun....

Baekhyun turned around and changed the shirt.

He pulled down his pants to put on the Sehun's one.

Sehun turned him to face him. The shirt was too big for Baekhyun. It was covered more than his hips.

Sehun chuckled: You look so cute in my shirt.

Sehun came near to Baekhyun. He moved Baekhyun's slightly wet hair from forehead to a side.