The start

WARNINGS!!
1. Swearing
2. Bad grammar
3. sexual content!
4. Gore

If you can not handle any of these topics please click off!

DETAILS ❤

Angel: 15, virgin at the start, dirty blonde feathered hair, smokes a lot, rude, nice to some people, flirty, 5'4 ish, cocky, goes to little wolf summer camp, dark green eyes, not a girly girl unpopular, middle class, skinny

Randy adams: 15, player, not a virgin, cocky, rude, confused, smokes a lot, classic 70s boy, golden boy, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'10, popular, middle class, muscular but skinny.

Feriss Whitney: 70s blow out, nice, classic, has manners, not good fighting skills, liked a lot, virgin, dark blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, rich, 5'4, doesn't smoke hardly ever, 15, skinny.

Gary Callahan: 37, summer camp teacher, single, not a virgin, nice, funny, fun, 6ft, middle class, dad bod.

Sunshine: 13, long blonde hair, not a virgin (AT LEAST THE MOVIE SAID I THOUGHT), nice, caring, smart, talkative, young, pretty, blue eyes, middle class, skinny.

Dana: nice, smart, talkative, not a virgin, smart, 15, 5'3, brown hair, wavy hair, brown eyes, good at giving advice, rich, chubby but skinny.

Cinder Carlson: 15, married, s3x doll, teen model, brown straight long hair, 5'4, pretty, rude, stuck up, brat, mean, bully, rich, not a virgin, skinny.

Carrots: ginger hair, 5'3, 13, not a virgin, long straight hair, nice, follower, kind, helpful, caring, brown eyes, skinny, middle class.

Chubby: light blonde hair, 10, virgin, real, nice, rude, in the middle, not sexualized, 4'11, chubby, blue eyes, middle class.
--------------------------------------------------------------
TIME LINE AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING THE TIME!

THE TIME IS THE EARLY 80S!
IT WILL TAKE PLACE AT A WHOLE SUMMER CAMP!

1. NO PHONES

2. parents not caring what there kids do

3. Girls wearing whatever they want

4. 70s and early 80s hair styles

OKAY NOW WE WILL START THE STORY LOL!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Angels mom was late to driving her to the camp bus so she waited in the car for angel her mom already in the car with angels stuff and, a lit cigarette in her mouth soon angel walks down the apartment grounds wearing a white tank top, light washed denim jacket, light washed denim bell bottom jeans and, some white beaten up low top converse. As angel walked she had a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in her back pocket and she had a lit cigarette in her mouth she then, made her way to her moms Mustang it was a 79 one and as she got in her mom said "you better quit all that smoking kiddo it ain't good for ya." In a raspy voice and angel rolls her eyes as her mom starts driving to the camp "little wolf" bus. Soon after about 10 minutes angel and her mom arrived and angel opened the door and got her suit case and her mom waves bye, angel then makes her way to the the big yellow bus it being awkward because she was the last one to get on or at least every one thought, angel then got on and took the last open seat putting her suit case under the seat and plopping down on the seat and smoking her cigarette. The bus then starts to pull off before all of a sudden a black rolls Royce chases the bus and stops it before it can go anywhere and ferris got out of the car her dad handing her a suit case and hugging her. Ferris then made her way on the bus not having nowhere to sit when all of a sudden she moves angels legs back in the floor and she sits down her luggage in the back of the bus. Angel doesn't let that sit well so she says "my guardian angel was sitting there asswipe" and after she says that she looks a Dana smirking, it then doesn't take long for Ferris to respond saying "then she'll just have to sit on my lap. " angel scoffs and says "it's not a she it's a he. " Ferris then says "it looks like I'm sitting on his lap then. " angel gets fed up and pushes Ferris off the seat saying "I said move bitch. " Ferris then attacks back slapping her and sitting back down her white blouse slightly dirty from being pushed on the bus ile, angel doesn't let that slide and she hits her and the next thing you know angel starts fighting Farris wining .

THAT'S ALL FOR 6/16/24 ❤
Follow to keep updated