Untitled Part 1

The Lake

Once upon a time there was a lake. When the sun was reflected and his water glittered, the lake thought: "I am so beautiful." But the next moment he became sad and asked himself: "Why don't animals come to me to drink from me?" And he felt terribly lonely.

And the lake asked the sun: "I am so beautiful, but why don't animals come to me to drink from me?"

"You know," answered the sun, "the animals would like to come, but they are afraid of your whirlpools. And when the wind blows, they are frightened of the wild waves. They are afraid that the whirlpools and waves will catch them and sweep them away." 

"What can I do?" asked the lake.

The sun answered: "You have to reconcile with the wind, then your waves will calm down. And you have to take loving care of your whirlpools so that they can become calm. You will notice that when your waves smooth and the whirlpools calm down, the animals will gradually come and become more trusting. They will drink from you, quench their thirst and gather strength. They will come more and more often and new ones will keep joining them. And when you have completely calmed down, the animals will be able to see their reflection in you, recognize their beauty and you will never be lonely again." 

Snej