i'm a little 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 today

it's 12am, i don't know how to say it but i think it was monday?

Anyways today i woke up and my mom wanted me to go to buy clothes, i'm gonna rub in your face that my mom is the bestest one of all the universe. I went with my dog, polola and she tried to fuck with another dog but i reminded her she can't do 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 things because i stole her poosay so i could change genders.

anyways...

i didn't go to school all week and i'm going to murderize the person that gives the notes if i failed any of my classes because i'm obviously the bestest of all.

i already told my mom i'm trans, and she supported me a lot. Yall probably got no mom lol

bro i swear what i put here was cringe af i'm so glad no one got to read it 😭🙏

it's 10am, i woke up at 8am cuz my dog wouldn't stop barking at nothing and i'm shititng my pants out rn cuz there's nothing and i always had a theory that my house is haunted cuz i won't stop hearing things fall in my walls (i only have a neighbor and he's pretty far away from my home)

anyways i'm gonna eat chicken nuggies or whatever they're called (obviously at 12am) imma go take a shower at 1pm and then i'm going to school, i fucking hate school and i'm fucking scared of my notes cuz if i get a bad note in anything my mom said she's gonna take my pc away and if she does i'm scared she'll find this thing cuz she doesn't like me having wattpad or instagram or anything in where strange ppl can talk to me 😓 (yall crazy af)

anyways my dog stole my bed and i wanted to take a nap but whatever, the neighbor's dog won't stop barking i swear im finna become chinese and eat the hell out of that dog.