Chapter 13

"Find anything?" She asks handing Minho his water as Ben runs off saying something to Chuck. "Yeah" Her heart lurches.

"My love for you" rolling her eyes as she opens the extra water pouring it over his head. "Keep in line you shank"

Sticking out his tongue he leans over shaking his head back and forth. "Ew! Minho go!" "Yes ma'am" Sending her a wink he runs off with the greenie staring at her.

"Alright there?" She asks and he nods, seeming distracted.

"Calm, calm, calm"

Gally holds out his hands. Woah Gally telling someone to calm down. Crazy.

"What's going on?" She says in an authoritative tone walking over. She left for five seconds. "Greenie here tried going in the maze" Turning to him he starts breathing heavily.

"You can't leave," She says. "Why not? What's out there why-" "You can't leave! Especially not now" Alby says. "Why w-"

The rumbling from the doors interrupts him and he watches mouth dropped as the doors close. "Next time I'll let you leave, '' Gally says dramatically.

Stepping forward she slaps the boy across the head giving him a mom look. "Don't be a slinthead, get to work" Nodding he walks off as Charlotte turns towards Newt as he tilts his head and she follows. Let Alby have a turn with the greenie.

"How many drinks have you had?" Ben asks. "None" She tilts her head looking up at him as she sits down in front of Minho watching the boys.

"Here, loosen up a little Char" Minho takes the drink out of Ben's hand, handing it to her. "I'm good" "You need to relax, seriously you're so stiff" Fry says and she glances behind her.

"I thought you were on my side, Fry "She wines and he shrugs. "Not when you are a party pooper" "I am not a party pooper" The boy raises an eyebrow at her and she stares down at the drink. "Fine"