Chapter 10: Hangout

Krystal's P.O.V:

Our Math period finally ended. Then, the bell rang, signaling us that it's already lunch time.
Me, Jessica-unnie and Minhyuk-oppa headed to the cafeteria and bought our foods. Then, unnie decided that we can hangout and eat our lunch at the same time outdoors. She said it's my chance to get closer to Minhyuk-oppa. Of course, I agreed! Who wouldn't? (>.<)

While the three of us are eating happily under a big cherry blossom tree, I saw Jin Ho walking in the school cafeteria, holding his tray of foods.
Then it hit me, I'm supposed to help him with my sister.
"Uhmm.. unnie, I think I should invite Jin Ho to join us" I said to her. And the two of them nodded in approval as they munch their foods longingly.
I ran my way towards Jin Ho and approached him quietly.
"Hey, you should join us. You wanna get closer to my sister, right?" I teased, motioning him to come with me.
I saw his eyes sparkle in delight when I mentioned my sister's name. I just chuckled.
"Oh, come on, you slow poke!" I pushed him towards the tree were hanging on earlier.

Jin Ho's P.O.V:

"Long time no see" Minhyuk approached me with a bro hug.
"Yeah, long time no see because you're always leaving me!" I shot back as we broke the hug.
"Oh, come on!" he flashed a super cute smile.
"Whatever" I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Hi" Jessica suddenly greeted me with a warm smile and a beautiful expression written all over her face.
Waahhh... I think I'm in heaven~
Then, I saw Krystal laughing secretly. AISSH!

Instead of having fun together, only Minhyuk and Jessica are having a good time. Talking to each other, laughing non-stop. I can see Krystal leaning on the tree, watching the two of them in jealousy as she eat her food bitterly.

Krystal's P.O.V:

I'm not having fun at all!
I thought she'll help me get closer with Minhyuk-oppa, but look at her! They're having fun while me and Jin Ho are watching them enviously.
I'm tired agreeing with her. I'll just pretend that I'm having fun and that I'm okay with her.

I just approached Jin Ho and sat beside him.
"Just look at the two of them" I sighed while watching my sister and my crush eat their lunch happily.
"Yeah, they seem to be having fun" he said in a low tone.
"Were totally left out" I grunted.He nodded in approval.
"Sorry, I can't help you with my sister, as you can see" I stated in sorry, pertaining about the two.
"It's okay. I wonder what's going to happen to our love lives?" he chuckled, looking up in the blue sky.
"I know. But, don't give up on her yet, arrasso?" I looked at him with an encouraging smile.
"You too, fighting!" he did a good luck sign. I just smiled, staring deeply at his dark-brown eyes.

Minhyuk-oppa and Sica-unnie really have a strong connection. I bet they're going to be a great couple. Will they end up being together?
Am I going to be heart broken?
What about Jin Ho?
Those thoughts started to wander around my mind.