┉┈◈Ⲋ𐍊𑀌†𐌴𐌴𐍀◈┈┉

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Charlie could barely hold up her body weight any longer with how her legs were shaking. Four orgasms he'd drawn out of her and he was still going, determined to make up for how fast he felt their last joining had been. But she was so sensitive now and it was almost getting to be too much.

Tük'hala had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her up against the ledge of their bedroom window while his hips moved in a steady rhythm, making her feel all of him pressing and filling the deepest parts of her. The thick ridged surface of his shaft dragged against her velvet walls over and over as his grunts of pleasure huffed into her ear.

It felt so good her face was twisted into a lewd expression as low moans pushed past her parted lips with each thrust. Not that he could see it with how she was faced away from him, looking out into the city. She hoped Daki couldn't see well from far away. The only reason she could even see the details of the city clearly enough was because by some miracle her glasses hadn't fallen off yet even with all the positions he'd put her in so far.

Hopefully Daki didn't have some kind of super hearing either. She didn't want anyone to know the kinds of sounds he could pull from her throat. She didn't want them to hear the sinfully wet bodily noises that came with every impact of textured scales on skin. And she hoped they were too far away to scent how her juices were dripping onto the red window seat below her, spilling out each time he split her open and his blunt tip kissed her cervix.

The big alien shifted, lifting her until she was bent over the window ledge with her legs widened further. Her heart jumped in panic at how far away the ground was from the second level. She felt like she would fall with how the upper half of her naked torso was hovering over air, held up by the window ledge against her stomach and by Tük'hala's arm hooked around her throat and shoulders.

His thrusts resumed immediately when he had her how he wanted and she gasped as the new angle had her seeing stars. Her pleasured cries escalated from how his girthy cock speared into her slick heat, hitting exactly where she needed, while his heavy balls repeatedly smacked against her swollen clit. She was so overwhelmed by sensation at first that she didn't notice the figure watching from not too far away.

But when she did notice him, her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up. She knew who it was just by the cloak and the way he stood. He was out of sight of Tük'hala as the Daki pounded into her from behind, pulling breathy mewls from her lips.

Dekar shamelessly watched and she felt his gaze on every part of her that he could glimpse—her rumpled dark hair, her flushed sweaty face, her peaked breasts swaying back and forth over the open air with each impact of Tük'hala's hips.

Charlie was mortified. And yet the knowledge of him watching so intently made it feel all the more better. She was surprised with herself for her aroused reaction.

Guess I am a little freaky...

Her knuckles whitened from how hard she was gripping the ledge as he picked up the pace, fingers slipping and scrabbling for purchase while her body jostled wildly. She started to feel the telltale fluttering of her inner walls and the flush of heat through her sensitive core as another orgasm began to crest.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from the hooded Daki and she caught the way his mouth twisted into a wicked smirk as they stared at each other.

She knew what he wanted. She knew he wanted her to imagine it was him inside her. He wanted her to cum with only him as the sole focus of her mind.

Just the thought of it pushed her over the precipice, giving him exactly what he wanted as she fell into wave after wave of intense toe-curling pleasure. Her mouth was open, gasping cries spilling out, and she felt the stuttering of Tük'hala's hips behind her as he began to cum, groaning roughly as he shoved in deep and gave it all to her.