Biji's shocking words

When Naina heard his name, she was shocked.

"Ma....Mahir. But why you bring me here?",Naina said with a trembling voice and got scared of him.

"This is none of your business. Btw I want to tell you something",Mahir said to her but she stayed silent.

"Tomorrow is our marriage. Be ready",he said shocking her more.

"M...marriage?", Naina said shuttering.

"Yes marriage. And you will marry me",he said angrily.

"I don't want to marry you. Also I'm married",she said angrily feeling disgusting from him.

"I don't care you are married or not. You were mine and will me mine forever",he said grabbing her jaw hardly that Naina eyes gets moist.

Then someone punched Mahir from behind. It was Abheer. Rihaan and police were also there.

"Naina is mine not yours. She is my wife and will be forever so don't try to make her yours",Abheer said angrily punching him on his face that the blood starts coming from his mouth.

Then he starts beating him. Rishab tries to stop him but he doesn't stop until he gets unconscious. Police took Mahir and his men with them. Some ladies police untied Naina.

Naina ran to Abheer and hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Don't worry Naina. Everything is fine. I'm with you don't cry", Abheer said hugging her back.

After some time,he broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Then they all went to the house. Everyone was waiting for them. When they entered their house Simar hugged Naina very tightly and started crying.

"I'm sorry Naina. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't leave you alone knowing that it is dangerous", Simar said broking the hug.

"No di, it's not your fault. Don't say sorry please it's hurting me",Naina said wiping her tears.

Then biji suddenly spoke.

"Naina,firstly tells us why they kidnapped you",Biji asked and everyone looked at Naina looking for her answer.

"Actually Mahir kidnapped me. He wants to marry me",Naina said looking down.

"But who is he?",chacha asked her.

"He was studying with me in my college times. He irritates me a a lot by saying that he likes me. He kills the people who tries to get close to me. He hurts me very much. But when I tell this to the Principal. He suspended him from college. When he was suspended he goes by saying to me that he will come one day. And now he came",Naina said explaining each and every thing.

"But you are safe with Abheer. He will save you from any situation",chachi ji said looking at Abheer and he smiled.

"But it's not enough for Abheer that you are with him",Biji said and everyone looked at her with questioning face.

"Biji we didn't understand what you were trying to say", Abheer asked her and she said something shocking to everyone.

"I'm saying that you should give him his baby",she said and Naina felt like the ground slipped from her feet.

Everyone gets shocked.

"Baby?",Simar asked and biji nodded.

"Yes baby. Now they are married. They should be parents",Biji said and Naina shook her head.

"But biji. This is too early. They married yesterday and now a baby",Gayetri said to her as she knows Naina is not ready for it.

"I want an answer from Naina",Biji said looking at Naina.

Naina tries to say something but Abheer interrupt.

"Biji we can't",Abheer said to her.

"Why? Don't you love each other",Biji said taunting them.

Naina loses her balance but Abheer holds her.

"Why I'm thinking that Simran can't be a mother. That's why you all are saying to me that it's too early",Biji said looking at all of them.

"No. Biji it's isn't like that.Naina can become a mother",Simar said getting out of the shock.

"Naina, what is your answer. Will you obey me?"Biji said looking at her.

"Bb..Biji I'm sorry,I can't do that. Please understand me",Naina said shuttering but managed to say.

"If you can't then spend one night with Abheer as he will say to you. And I know he will not say anything to you that's why I will tell him what to do",Biji said and everyone looked at Naina for her answer.

She didn't say anything but nodded.

Then they had their dinner.

Naina goes into her room and Biji takes Abheer with her to tell him what to do.

After some time, he goes to his room. Naina was waiting for him. When she sees him she hugs him tightly and starts crying.

"Thank you Abheer. Thank you very much for saving me from him. I was scared that he will marry me and torture me",she said sobbing and he made her calm down.

"Don't cry Naina I'm with you always. If someone will hurt you, he will not be able to see you again",be said and Naina smiled at him.

Then Naina stops crying.

"But what did Biji say to you",Naina asked him and he looked down.

"She told me to kiss you. Nothing else. But I will kiss you when you will agree. Because I know you don't love me",he was about to go but Naina held his hand.

"You can"she said looking down and he looked at her shocked.

"Yes you can Abheer. You are my husband now. Di told me to obey you",Naina said looking at his face.

"You really want?",Abheer said getting out of the shock.

"I don't know but biji will get disappointed if we do nothing. Because she is seeing us from the window",Naina said to him and he tried to look back at the window but Naina stopped him.

"Don't look back otherwise she will know that we know that she is seeing us",Naina said and Abheer nodded.

Biji was really seeing them from the window because she knows that Naina doesn't love him that's why she is trying to get them close.

Then Abheer holds Naina by her waist and holds her chin and slowly puts his lips on hers. He starts kissing her very deeply.

After some time he broke the kiss. Biji was gone from there.

Then Abheer took Naina in bridal style and took her to the bed and made her lay on it. He also laid beside her and started kissing her.

Naina didn't said anything as she know he will not do something more without her permission.

...(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)...

Are you angry on biji or not? Tell me in comment box what you feel about this part.

KEEP READING 📖

KEEP SMILING😊

KEEP SUPPORTING👍🏻

KEEP VOTING⭐

Like❤️
Comment💬
Vote⭐
Share🔁
Follow 🙏🏻