Naina Got Kidnapped

Abheer deepens the kiss. He was kissing her passionately. Naina was feeling out of breath she tried to push him but failed. Then she pressed his shoulder. Abheer noticed it and broke the kiss.

They both were breathing heavily. When he saw Naina's breath was normal he made her lay on the bed.

He also laid beside her and started to remove her accessories as it was heavy.

Slowly he removed all the accessories. Now,he came to her waist to remove her waist chain. Naina's breath gets uneven when his fingers touch her waist.

After removing it,he came near to her face and started kissing her. He was lost in the kiss.

Next Morning

Naina's sleep broke when she heard a knock on the door.She got up from the bed and went to open it. She opened the door and saw Simar standing.

"Naina,get ready and come downstairs. Abheer didn't wake up yet?",Simar asked her and she shook her head in no.

Then Simar goes from there and Naina goes to get ready. She wore a beautiful
frock suit. She was looking so beautiful in it.

After getting ready she went downstairs

"Naina,you came. Take this tea and after drinking it,make breakfast as today is your pehli rasoi (first kitchen) ",Simar said giving her a cup of tea.

Naina nodded and took the cup.

After drinking it,she went into the kitchen and started cooking.

After some time, Simar came and said.

"Naina come,biji has arrived. Go and take her blessings with Abheer",she said dragging her with her.

"But who is biji", Naina asked her as she never heard about her.

"Biji is the elder of this house and she is Abheer's and Rihaan's grandmother. Now come",Simar said explaining her.

Then Simar takes Naina to the hall.

"Abheer and Naina take blessings of biji",Gayetri said and they nodded.

When Abheer and Naina bend down to take blessings of biji by touching her feet, biji pulls back her feet. All get worried.

"Biji what happened?",chachi ji asked worriedly.

"Why she is not wearing a saree. Every daughter in law of this house cannot wear anything except saree. So why is not wearing it?",Biji asked strictly.

"But biji I don't have any saree and also I don't know how to wear it",Naina said and Biji nodded.

"Simar gives her one of the saree of yours and also helps her to wear it. And later took her shopping to buy sarees",Biji said to Simar and she nodded.

"Oh ok",Simar said to biji.

Then Simar takes Naina to her room and gives her one of her saree. After making her wear it.