Naina and Simar's talk

Gayetri looked at Naina who was saying all the truth about their relationship. Maahi started to cry and sat on the floor holding Gayetri's legs and said,“Maa,please I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done this but please believe me we didn't did it intentionally. We were not in our senses. Maa, I love him and he loves me too. Please accept this baby".

“Aunty, I know she did wrong but they are going to marry and they both haven't any problem with it. We should accept this baby. Afterall they would have children after their wedding can't they have a child before it?",Naina asked calmly.

Gayetri felt hurt when she heard the word ‘Aunty' from her mouth. Because Naina started to call her maa but today she again called her aunty.

Then she looked at Maahi who was crying holding her legs.

“I understand what you meant but we should also think about others. What will they say that Maahi who got pregnant before her wedding,they will make rumours about her and we don't know what will happen next", Meenavati said while Naina looked at her and said while dialling a number.

“I understand so we should call Dhruv's family and tell them about Maahi's pregnancy then we could think what we have to do",Naina said and called Dhruv.

Soon Dhruv picked up the phone and said with a worried tone,“Hello,bhabhi. Is everything okay? Did something happened to Maahi?".

He burst into questions while Naina just smiled lightly and said,“No, nothing like that had happened. Actually I call you to tell that we want to talk to you and your family. Can you all come?",“Yeah,sure, I am ready I mean we all are ready. Infact, I'm dying to meet Maahi,ahhhh, I'm missing her".

He said overreacting while Naina chuckled. Maahi stopped crying hearing her laugh while everyone smiled seeing her. Abheer who was coming from outside with Rihaan got stopped in his way hearing her. Rihaan looked at him in disbelief and shook his head.

He shook Abheer who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Abheer came out from his thoughts and looked at him being embarassed. Naina stopped laughing seeing everyone looking at her.

“What? Do I need your permission to smile,to laugh,to cry?",Naina said with a straight face and went outside in the garden. Simar came to Maahi after handing Sihaan to Meenavati.

“Maahi,see everyone is with you. We all will find a solution. Don't cry",Simar said while Maahi nodded still crying.

Then Simar took her to her room and made her waah her face. Then she gave her some medicines which she would need due to the pregnancy and made her sleep. Then she herself went outside.

Naina was still outside sitting on the bench under a tree which is in their garden. She had her eyes closed refreshing her mind.

She was thinking about everything that had happened till now. She was thinking that Abheer only came to her because of his child which is growing inside her womb. She placed her hand on her stomach and felt the baby. She smiled imagining how would her child look like, would it be a girl or a boy or twins.

She was smiling imagining her life with her baby.

Simar also came outside and sat beside her but Naina was unaware of her presence as she was lost in her thoughts.

“It feels good na imagining and feeling your baby?", Simar asked while Naina nodded,still her eyes were closed.

Simar forward her hand to Naina's head but Naina immediately opened her eyes and looked at her with straight face.

“I don't need your fake care....",Naina said but stopped seeing tears in Simar's eyes.

She held Simar's face and wiped the tears and asked with worried in her tone,“Di what happened? I'm sorry if I behaved rudely with you. I won't do more".

But Simar shook her head and said,“No, I deserve this all. I am getting for what I did. I trusted Anaya over you, I trusted her over my sister,who is like my baccha (baby). I had always cherish you, I jave grown you up but instead of trusting you, I trusted her. I should have thought before slapping you that what you have learn, you have learnt from me, I taught you. I should believe you no matter what have you done, I should have taken your side but instead of it I threw you out of your house,out of Abheer's life".

Tears also formed in Naina's eyes.

“Di, I'm sorry. I said very wrong things to you. I'm sorry for that. I know you didn't do it on any purpose, Anaya made you all beleive her with her words but di now I have come, I will not leave you, you all. Di,please don't cry",Naina said while tears started to flow from her eyes but Simar wiped them then she wiped her own tears and said,“Naina,what are you doing? You should not cry and take stress in pregnancy. You are pregnant,it will lead you to your baby's health. You should stay happy and don't be angry. Doctor has said that it will make your pain grow more if you will take stress and get angry because it makes person weak. And you are pregnant,you need nutritions".

Naina nodded and placed her head in her lap. Simar started caressing her hair and said,“Why you didn't told us about Maahi's relationship and then about her pregnancy?We could solve the problem or made them married".

“Because she told me to do. I wanted to tell you all about her pregnancy when we postponed her wedding. Then it was karva chauth and about rest of the days you also know what happened. Anaya didn't game me a chance to talk about this matter. She would always challenge me saying she will get Abheer. And sge did what she have said,it was Niyati who told you all about my condition and then Abheer came to see me moreover he came for his baby not me",Naina said and closed her eyes and smiled bitterly thinking he has changed,he don't love her now.

“No Naina, it's isn't like that. You have always proved him wrong. He was in Anaya's words. She told all of us about your fake relationship and many other things and she has agreed that it was all lies when Abheer refused to marry her and that time police took her with them. You have misunderstood him,he loves you even more than before. You cannot imagine what he has gone through. After you left the house,he was all broken,he would stay is his room all the time. Moreover he would be lost in his thoughts. You are thinking wrong that he came only for his baby,he wanted to come before but it was us or Anaya who would stop him. He loved you,he loves you and will love you forever. Just look in his eyes and understand everything".

Simar said while Naina didn't said anything and closed her eyes and slept. She was tired. Usually girls would feel tired in pregnancy and here she has gone from so many things and after a long time someone was beside her, we know Niyati was there but she was not her family. Now her family was with her. Simar her sister,was with her.

Simar noticed that she had fallen asleep,she caressed her head and closed her eyes feeling relieved.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Sorry for not updating yesterday. Actually I was making my math's project file and it took my all day.

I'm sorry 😔😐

Keep Smiling ☺️
Keep Supporting 👍🏻
Keep Reading 📖
Keep Voting ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐
Share 🔄
Follow 🙏🏻