1.16,Only her

Author-

After ,half an hour Eira woke up from her slumber when her phone started to ring,She took it and placed near her ear.

"Princess I reached here,What were you doing?"
He questioned her,as he called her for almost 5 times before."Ah I was sleeping,I feel empty.When You will come back?"She asked while he chuckled.

"Hmm soon,And yea there is a surprise for you.I had send it.Tell me What you feel after receiving it when I am back.Okay?"He asked her as she replied while humming.He knows she misses him.
"Princess,eat something ."He said and hang up.She took phone from her ear while pouting a bit.

Eira-

He doesn't even miss me??Ah this man!I need him now when he will be back.Ah I am craving for him!But why do I feel something is coming??Why my heart is beating fastly like Am I afraid?But Why??Why I am feeling a sense of fear inside me?
He might be okay and safe or Am I in danger?

Thoughts starts to roam again in my mind, like waves touching the shore After one,the other coming.
The fear grew higher by time to time or mins to sec.
The though of him being in danger,I can't even imagine.I don't want him to leave me.He will be okay.

"I should stop thinking right?"I said to myself right away,there was a knock on the door.
Who is that?Who might be she/he?
My phone rang again,I took it,

"Princess did you receive  it?"Kian asked with his damn deep voice.Oh Foot I totally forgot about that!
"Ah I um No,Ig it-" I couldn't even complete before his phone turned off.I tried to call him again but no answer.Guess what his phone is dead.I told him alot of times to charge it who listens?Let him come home,I will beat him up.

While thinking these all I opened the door,and see I wasn't surprised nor I wasn't feeling anything.Emptiness, Emotionless my face turned blank like a new black chart.My eyes eventually turned dark.But I understood one thing,
"His target wasn't me,but now its me"

Meanwhile

Kian-

I called her,she was saying I could say she forgot about what I had said earlier.I chuckled thinking how nervous she is while speaking with her husband.
But before she could complete Someone bumped on me hardly which make my phone fall from my hand to floor.I was angry and I turned my piercing eye towards the man who bumped me,soon as I saw his face My anger grew higher before I could shout,

"I am sorry for everything,But I request you Please save her brother"saying this he ran from there,I saw tears in his eyes.Was he pitty?Guilt?regret?
But why did he say save her?Save her?Save her??

Sudden fear flow on my body,my heart became heavy.I couldn't breath properly.I tried to on my phone but it is dead.I need to reach near her.
I ran out from there rushing towards car,started it.
The sense of fear grew higher than before.

Tears starts to fill in my reddish eyes,she can't leave me nor anyone can snatch her away from me.
I was praying,not caring about speed.The only name coming to my mind and heart is Eira.
My wife,princess everything.God please I need her.
'Only her,'.

Eira-

The person infront of me was none other than My so called fucking step father.He smirked at me while entering home like he owns.There was 5 men with him.He walked towards sofa sitting like king.
Huh showing fucking attitude.I walked towards him standing infront of him.I smiled slightly I knew his intension is to injure me which will make Kian hurt.

"Fucking up"I said in demanding order to which he looked at me angrily.He didn't said anything just keeping quite I got fed up with his bullshit I walked towards him grabbing his collar making him stand pulling him outside as I don't want any trash here in our home.

But suddenly someone covered my mouth and nose.I struggled but after 1 min my vision starts to get blurry thats when one of his man kicked my leg which make me sit on knees.

I started to breath heavily.My chest started to heat up.I started to sweat badly,mouth start to get watery.
What tf is happening to me.
I wasn't able to stand Ah these jerks are holding me.

Lourane came infront of me with cigarette in his mouth while smirking.He slapped me hardly which make me turn left.I don't know what is happening.I am feeling numb I couldn't move nor speak.I am feeling so weak.

Kian Where are you.You are safe right.
Tears starts to form,Is he really safe?I don't have strength to fight with him now.My mind and heart is filled with the question."Is he really safe?"

Atlast they made me drink something,spread some kind of powder all over my face,The smell stings.
They gone throwing me in floor.I can't take anymore.
My vision starts to become more blurry,thats when I saw him.

He was running to me.I make him worried.
I am making him hurt like hell.He reached near me,I couldn't see his face properly But I could say he cried.
"Don't forget me love" I whispered and everything become black.I could hear him shouting my name but mins by mins everything became silent.