Bumblebee x Knockout

Thanks to @night_flame_the_wolf for their request. Looked on their profile and saw that they were a Soundwave fan. Thank you for representing one of the best characters of the series. Seriously, the silent guy is the best.

*****

Shadownight: I really don't know what to say about this ship.

Miko: How about weird. Just plain weird. 

Jack: Miko! That's mean. Be nice to whoever requested this. 

Raf: She's not wrong.

Breakdown: I REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE THIS!!!!!!

Knockout: Calm down Breaks. No way is this scout better than you. 

Bumblebee: Hey, you're not exactly a perfect picture either, Knockout.

Shadownight: *floating in between the two bots* Alright, let's not get too heated. You're both some of my favourite mechs, after my boyfriend of course, but there's no need to argue. I would hate to bring up a certain group of metal eating creatures.

*Once again, the Cybertronians all flinch away at the thought. With Starscream shrieking in a very high pitch*

Miko: Wait, you have a boyfriend... who's a Cybertronian!!!

*Everyone stares at Shadownight, if they weren't already. The girl froze and blushed like crazy, unsure of how to answer*

Shadownight: Well... uh... you see... maybe... um... *looking frantically around the room* Why are we discussing my personal life!? The whole reason for this book is to discuss ships. Not the fact of whether I have a boyfriend or not, and whether he be a Decepticon. Which he isn't.

*Everyone exchanged glances with each other as no one had mentioned anything about a Decepticon and Shadownight seemed to be freaking out about this more than she should be*

Miko: It's kinda weird, but if they'd been on the same side, I might see it. I mean, they're both into racing.

Jack: That's fair, however, Bee might die. Breakdown looks like he's ready to kill anyone who even looks at Knockout funny. 

*Breakdown growls and pulls Knockout closer. Snapping his denta like a wild animal at everyone in the vicinity, even Megatron*

Raf: For the sake of Bee's safety, I don't think this ship will work. Sure, they both love racing, but Knockout might end up turning him into a science experiment. 

Bumblebee: Wow, you guys are really encouraging me. I feel really safe right now.

Shadownight: Well, the kids aren't wrong. Decepticons. Why don't you give us you're thoughts.

Megatron: Speaking from experience, I understand Breakdown's reaction. *hugging Optimus closer and possessively* They really only having racing in common. So I don't think this relationship would go well. 

Soundwave: 🪚🐝💀

Bumblebee: Why does everyone think I'll die!