Chapter I - Tsukasa Tenma

Hello!!!

My name is Tsukasa Tenma. I live in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan! I used to live in Kyoto, but I moved to Shibuya because my little sister Saki had an illness. My parents were good friends with the Aoyagi family, and they convinced us to come to shibuya to treat my sister.

While my sister was in the hospital, I'd put on my own shows for her to make her happy. It was just a game we would play. But soon after, when I got enrolled in school, people realized how talented I was.

Ever since then I wanted to become a star. I wanted to play on stage and make big shows that brought smiles upon everyones face!

Shibuya had this small friend circle of kids. We all went to the same school. Some people in particular were sad when I moved in because one of their childhood friend left them to move to another city.

That's when I met Emu and Nene. Nene was neighbors with a kid, but the kid moved out. Emu was also good friends with him. Little me didn't like to see frowns upon people's faces. So I went over to them and introduced them to my shows that I'd put up for my sister.

Ever since then, we have been good friends. Emu had owned a stage, and we started performing as a trio.

Toya was also a good and dear friend of mine. Saki and I always spent a lot of time with him since we were little. Toya had a strict father, so I would also try to put a smile upon his face.

People called me the "Clown" or "Jester"
Because I'd always put smiles on people's faces no matter what situation. Making people happy made me feel warm.

It might be tragic to everyone else, but.

Nenes neighbor leaving was the best thing that ever happened to me.

[Chapter I end]