Crank (Pt. 1)

-Oral (received) -Unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it) -Slight overstimulation

There are a lot of side effects of becoming a Crank, some more talked about than others.

One that definitely isn't?

Constantly being in the mood.

I also didn't tell anyone. Not while we had to rescue Minho.

But damnit, I wanted to fuck Aris every time he was in the room. Just as long as I kept my shirt on.

And he looks so good. He already did, but he came back hotter than I could have expected.

Sitting on his lap, we were in the middle of a heavy makeout session when I started kissing his neck. Before I could do anything he pulled away.

"Y/N, I know something's wrong,"He started, making my heart beat too fast. Did he know? How? "You have never been this needy before. What happened?"

"Don't worry about it,"I said quickly, trying to push my lips against his only for him to pull away.

"I'm serious. Just in general too. You've been snappy and distant. What's going on?"He whispered, running his hands up my arms as he looked at me. As they brushed over the bite though, I winced and pulled away.

"Are you okay?"He asked quickly.

"Fine,"I mumbled.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing."

"Then, what happened?"He repeated

"Drop it,"I demanded, trying to leave. Before I could walk out he pulled me back. Not giving me time to react, he pulled my sleeve up, revealing my bite. Snatching it down, I glared at him as he stood there frozen.

"I told you to drop it,"I scowled.

"Y/N-"
"No! You can fuck all the way off! Do you understand?! I told you not to, and you ignored me! Right in front of my face! I can't even stand to be around you right now! I don't-"
Before I could finish my sentence he pushed himself against me and pressed his lips against mine. Forgetting what we were arguing about, I kissed back as his hands were on my outer thigh.

"That's why you've been weird, isn't it?"He whispered, pulling away.

"Yeah. It is,"I admitted.

"And that's why you've been so needy,"He said, putting the pieces together. Giving nothing but a nod, I kept my eyes on the ground as I tried not to cry.

"Maybe one rough session will help? After that you can focus on the cure?"He suggested. Too caught up in the word rough, I nodded my head at the wonderful idea.

"Turn around for me,"He whispered, standing closer. Feeling my face flush as he kept his gaze on me, I did as he said, my body pressed against his. With his head on my shoulder he trailed his hand down my lower stomach, stopping just above my jean buttons. While giving my neck soft kisses he took his time undoing them before sliding his hand inside of me. Whispering sweet nothing's in my ear, he sent shivers down my neck as he traced my slit with his fingers. Holding back a sound, I closed my eyes as he kept teasing me until I was soaked.

"You're still my sweet girl, aren't you? Still my sweet, sweet girl?"He hummed, putting a finger inside of me. With my breathing getting shallow, I kept repeating his name as he started slowly pumping me while rubbing circles above my entrance with his thumb.

"Aris, please? Please don't tease me,"I begged. Sucking and nibbling on my skin, he put his other hand up my shirt, tracing his thumb over my nipple. At the same time he put another finger inside of me, causing strangled sounds to leave me. Curling them, he was as deep as I could ever need. At the same time he started gently pinching my nipple. With the pleasure making me want to collapse right then and there, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as the pressure built up in my stomach. Biting down on the side of my neck just enough to leave marks, he kept pumping me. With my legs threatening to give out, I kept myself against him as the pressure subsided, relief flooding my body as I dripped between his fingers.

Pulling them out, I heard him suck my juices off before he slipped my shirt over my head. Then, he put both his hands on the waistband of my jeans. Taking his time, he slowly pulled them off, his fingers making contact with my thighs. When they were halfway down my legs, I forced them down, putting them somewhere with my shirt. Then, I did the exact same thing with my underwear.

"Turn back around, okay?"He whispered in my ear. Agreeing, I was met with him cupping my face. Brushing his lips against mine, he kept me close to him. As I thought the kids would get more heated he dropped to his knees. Almost instantly, he had his head between my thighs. Pressing his face into me, he grabbed my waist as he ate me out. Biting my lip to hold back noises, I tried not to cum yet as he flicked his tongue against my clit. Holding his hair, I lightly tugged on it as I needed something to hold. Moaning inside of me, he sent vibrations up my body. Barely even able to breathe, I whimpered at the pleasure. Knowing exactly what the sound was, he stuck his tongue inside of me. Swirling it around, he circled my walls as they clenched around him. While humming he thrust a finger into me, making me whimper. Bringing me closer, he removed his hands to repeatedly lick stripes up my slit. With a raspy moan, I unconsciousy pulled his hair as I came. Dragging his tongue along my skin and down my thighs, when he was satisfied he pulled away. Taking a seat on the table a few inches away from me, I kept my head back as I caught my breath.

"Come on. I know that you can take more, princess. I know how much you want to,"He whispered, keeping his hands on my thighs before pressing his lips back against mine. With my arms around his shoulders, he wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling me off before pushing me against the wall next to it. Nudging into me, he looked at me as he alined himself with my entrance. When I nodded my head he slammed into me, making me moan as he grabbed my ass to hold me up. Almost but not quite digging my nails into his skin, I held back my screams of pleasure as he sunk his teeth into my neck to muffle his own sounds. Moaning in his ear, I kept my legs around him as he thrust into me. Feeling him twitch, I turned my head and crashed my lips against his. Accepting it, he grunted into my mouth as he frantically increased his pace, causing the knot in my stomach to get worse. Pushing myself as close to him as possible, as he pulled out and slammed into me one last time we climaxed. Filling me up, he looked at the way our liquids dripped down my legs.

"Aris-"
"Shh. I'm looking at the way you get soaked when I make love to you,"He whispered, making my face heat up. With a nod, he pulled out and laid me on the table.

"What do you say? Can you take more?"

"I need more,"I demanded. Putting his hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist, he pushed into me. Throwing my head back, I kept my hands behind him as he moaned my name. Going faster, he pressed his chest against mine while still thrusting into me. Just as I was about to leave deep scratches I caught myself as I pulled away. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on nothing but the overwhelming pleasure as he brought me closer.

But the way I had to watch my hands and where they were on my lover hurt me in a way I couldn't describe. I can't even have him make love to me without it affecting how I am. I just have to live with it, which may not even be that long.

"It's okay. You're okay,"He repeated in my ear. Still, his voice told me he wasn't just talking about how fast he was going, and he knew the tears on my face weren't from that. But for now, we pretended they were as he repeatedly slammed into me. With nothing but the sound of skin on skin and heavy breaths, I kept my eyes shut to keep my tears away as he twitched inside of me. With a half cry half whimper leaving me, I arched my back as my walls clenched around him. With one more needy thrust, I released on him. Pushing himself inside of me one last time, he buried his face in my neck as he came inside of me.

Staying still, we let our heavy breaths turn to soft cries. Staying in our positions, we let our bodies press against each other as we experienced a level of grief that nobody deserved to have. A mourning that we weren't sure if was needed but did just in case. A just in case that destroyed our souls.

But right now, that wasn't what needed to be said. Nothing about it did.

So instead I asked if he could make love to me again.

And despite our tears he said yes and did just that.