𝐈. 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

WORD COUNT: 1472

WORD COUNT: 1472

WARNINGS: swear words

FEBUARY, 2023

Amara woke up from the influence of champagne last night, her surroundings unfamiliar. As everything connected, she realized she was in another man's room. 

"Holy fuck..." Amara muttered to herself as she grabbed her clothes immediately, "How did I end up here?". 

Suddenly, Amara realized she was at a party, and she drank a lot. "Ugh, alcohol," she muttered to herself quietly as she got into her clothes. 

She looked at the man. He had a chiseled jawline and looked fine. "Amara, stop," she said to herself, "You have to go,". 

Amara rushed to her penthouse in Los Angeles, whom she shared with her younger brother and parents. One she arrived, she saw Aryan on his phone. When he saw her he immediately got up. 

"Sis! Where were you?" Aryan asked with a mixture of concern on his face. "It's a long story, Aryan, I think I went too far at the party," Amara replied as she immediately went to her room.

"Sis, what happened?" Aryan asked, "You can tell me, even though I'm your younger brother,". Amara sighed, "I had a one night stand with a man,". Aryan's eyes widened, "Amma and nanna are gonna kill you for that!" Aryan exclaimed.

"I know Aryan," Amara groaned as she went to her room. "Ok fine, but good luck with amma and nanna," Aryan replied as he flopped back onto the couch. 

Amara sighed as she took her phone out and called Chunseo, her friend. Chunseo was from South Korea but moved to America when she was 5, so she is a singer in the Hollywood industry. They both met at a studio a few years ago and became good friends. 

"Hey Amara, what's up?" Chunseo asked her in a friendly tone. "Chun, I think I made a huge mistake," Amara replied in an anxious tone. 

"I slept with someone," Amara finally said making Chunseo jump back "Amara! You what!?". "Chun, I slept with someone, and now my parents are gonna kill me," Amara confirmed in a firm tone. 

"Oh god, Mara this is bad," Chunseo finally said and Amara nodded. "I could probably get pregnant!" Amara gulped and took a deep breath. 

"Amara, it's fine, your my friend" Chunseo assured her, "Nothing will happen,". Amara nodded, "We don't know, Chunseo, but still,". 

"Let's just forget about this," Chunseo finally said through the call and Amara nodded, "yeah we should" she replied back. 

"What happened to Korea? You're not going back?" Amara inquired her and Chunseo shook her head "No, Mara, I can't but I wish. I'm so busy right now."

Amara nodded and Chunseo continued, "My parents want me to stay here to continue my career, the last time I've been to Korea was 5 years ago. Also I was pretty close with, uh...".