Chapter 1

Author's Pov-

In cold nights of December, a girl merely 10 years was running on the streets of Rajasthan, continuously crying and trying to seek help but unfortunately that was the worst day of her life .

A man completely dressed in black was running behind her with a knife to kill her. after running for almost half an hour she found a house to hide but that day god was not on her side that house which she thought would protect her, was the house of the killer where dead bodies were just laid around. But still she managed to hide behind drums.

The man was taking slow steps towards her before he could stab her she jerked up, panting heavily , completely drenched in sweat.

Suddenly a thud sound made her breaths more unstable with slow steps she started to move towards the place from where the voice came .

Moving towards kitchen with a vase for safety, she found a guy dressed in formals she attacked him but her hands were held by the same person.
And his voice broke her trace ,

" Haww! Were you trying to kill your sweet, innocent and cute little brother", he asked with narrowed eyes

"You and innocent and What are you upto?" She asked in a amused tone

"I just came to eat icecream" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"Dressing up in formals ?" She knew where he was just wanted his brother to speak the truth.

" Tell me the truth or I will break this on your head, harsh"
" Shaant gadha dhari Bheem shaant, I don't even have a girlfriend di, and you are talking about killing me" he complained with a cute pout .

This bickering continued for some time as this was the most loved duo of the family and the most favourite time of the Shekhawat siblings.

After that they went to their respective rooms.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I hope you guys like the chapter in this, first I wanted to introduce their bond and her condition.

The main leads pov will start from the next chapter.

If you love it please vote and give me your thoughts regarding my story .

LOVE YOU
YOUR AUTHOR ❤️