THER MEETING AND EMBARRASSMENT

"Bhagwan ji Kis insaan Ke Sath fasa Diya, Yahi mile the Kya, ab bas inko Kuch Yaad na ho. urgghh, this is so embarrassing."I murmured and passed him a sheepish smile and as always, he was with a poker face. 

"Grumpy frog, God save me please", I was staring at him with no reason, and he finally spoke 

"What?"   

"Nothing"

"Don't you want to say something?" he raised eyebrows at me, and I don't understand what he wanted to listen from me, and I asked him in a curious tone "like what?"

"Like sorry or anything", my eyes widen realizing what he meant by those lines, I whole heartedly wanted to say sorry to myself not him, for making me embarrass in front of him and shook my head in denial.

3 YEARS AGO- nissh's view                     

"Students you need to write the letters to the trustee and special guests on behalf of our teachers. As fest is near so 10 students will be writing those letters and other will be doing preparations." saying this the principal let us all shocked as the writing work always comes to the creative team (i.e.) me (nishh) and team.

"What is this drama yrr, these teachers can't even do one thing on their own and this buddha always burden us with extra work, uff yrr I am already tired deciding the costumes for event", I exclaimed getting tired after doing work of 4 people alone.

"When a man entered dressed in formals. I have seen him before in the campus as he was an English professor for some time here. He inserted the pd in the smartboard and ordered us to copy the format (Uk there should be no mistake according to our sweet principal sir so he wanted us to copy the letter like seriously anyone can write the letter on their own but once a buddha, always a buddha). And then we started to note.

"Yrr, nothing is visible, shall we ask sir to scroll down?", I asked my best friend but he denied and said" relax yourself yrr he will do it on his own "

And then we were relaxing when Ritika (our group member) asked him,

"Sir can you sow us some body (body of the letter...", before she could complete something strike our mind and we started to control our laughter and in between Vartica started to cough which made it even more worsen for us to control ourselves and we burst out laughing and giggling. 

Meanwhile our professor was like "What is the need to laugh in this and Ritika what do you mean by that?", he raised his eyebrows, and we were rolling on the floor 

"Sir I meant that can you please show the body of letter can you scroll it down?", she explained herself and he hummed looking at us like he was eat us alive (ab inko Kon samjhaye ki usne letter ki body ke liye bola tha aur hum kya soch rhe the).

After laughing for the whole day, we were still not out of that, but the thing was my impression was very wrong on him and I didn't even know the name of professor.

*present*

(Mujhe Kya Pata tha ki hamara professor hi pragya aunty ka beta niklega aur abhimanyu ka bhai)

When I remembered that incident I started to laugh like a maniac and Laksh was giving me 'Are you mad looks', it has been years but still I am not over that scene. I murmured a sorry to him and we again started walking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^She was laughing like a maniac and I couldn't control the urge and finally spoke "Rajkumari ji , apko kya shauk hai din dahade aise chudailo ki tarah hasne ka?"

(Rajkumari ji, do you have any expertise in laughing like a witch in the day?")

"Ab jab samne shuturmurg khada ho toh aisi hi hasi nikalti hai" she said with a teasing tone.