𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 3

Being friends with Bailey Wharton was something Ava Summers was quite enjoying.

Dylan had been skeptical, of course, but he was always fucking skeptical over everything Ava did.

"It's just because he's a boy!" She had yelled at him. "So fuck off!"

And he had. For the meantime.

But even if Bailey had been nicer towards Ava recently, he hadn't really improved his mood towards the others.

And that brought us to today, when Dylan, Johnny, Rick and Bailey had been shopping with May-Li and Bailey had apparently been making fun of rugby players.

So that day, as Ava walked down into the garden with Lily and Tee (Carmen was on gardening duty), she saw Bailey, playing football, a Man U shirt on.

Lily, who was holding a camera her dad had lent her, was just scanning the area, when Bailey snapped at her. "Point that camera at me and you're dead!"

Ava, who had now seen what he was wearing, scoffed. "Is that a Man U shirt?"

Bailey rolled his eyes at his supposed friend.

And, to make matters worse, Dylan came forward, clapping Bailey on the back. "Yeah, he has to wear it all morning cause he lost a bet!"

"Yeah, he was knocking rugby players," Rick smirked. "So May-Li bet him he couldn't score three penalties with a rugby ball."

"He scored none!" Johnny said gleefully.

As everyone laughed, Ava rolled her eyes.

"Bailey!" Lily smirked, getting a shot of him, the team on the shirt clear.

"Stop!" He yelled, but she giggled and took another.

"Does anyone know anything about a barbecue?"

Tee had asked the question, and sure enough, as Ava looked round, she saw the kit and tools needed for a barbecue behind them, half hidden by a tarp.

"No," Lily said quickly.

But she was lying.

"She does, look at her face, she does!" Ava laughed, pointing at Lily's face.

"Wha- no!" Lily immediately said. "No!"

"Take a picture of me, Lily! Me versus Bailey!" Jody grinned, running up and talking Bailey, getting the ball off him before he fought back.

"Don't you dare!"

"Bailey in a Man U shirt," Lily grinned as she clicked some more pictures. "That's one for Frank."

"Lils, that's enough," Ava murmured.

"Come on, Ava, just cause you l-"

But Lily's sentence was cut off as Bailey kicked the football at her, hard, and took the camera out her hand, landing it in a water bath nearby.

Bailey watched in horror as she fished it out.

And Ava didn't know where she stood anymore.

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

"He's still paying for smashing the telly!" Dylan remarked with a smirk as they all gathered in the kitchen, Lily's camera drying on the counter.

"Okay, listen, I'm sure it was an accident," Mike said.

Tee scoffed.