𝟎𝟐

𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
𝟬𝟮

The new family of three stood outside a red door leading into a building

The new family of three stood outside a red door leading into a building. "Now, listen, girls." Loid began. "Anya." The little girl interrupted.

"Now, listen, Anya and... (F/N). Starting today, you will be my daughter, but if anyone asks, you've always been my daughter. Got it?" Loid comfirmed. "Yep." You and Anya replied simultaneously.

"Make sure you address me as "Father."" He man said as he looked at both of you. "Papa!" Anya intervened. "Hmm..." you put your finger on your chin as you thought. "Dad?"

"Very well."

"Well, aren't you both pretty girls? Hello there." An old lady cooed at you and Anya "We're the Forgers. We just moved in today." Loid introduced your family. "Uhh... Nice to meet you, I'm (F/N)." "I am Anya. I have been Papa's child for a very long time." The elder's eyes widened at Anya's words.

"Come on, let's go inside." Loid ushered you and Anya in.

"This is Anya's house?"

"Yes."

Anya run into the living room as you plopped down on the first couch you saw. "So comfy..." you said as you nuzzled your head onto the couch cushion. "A TV!" Anya shouted I'm excitement. "Go ahead and turn it on." Loid replied as he closed the door behind him.

Spy Wars, an adventure cartoon!

"I like this show." Anya pointed at the TV and sat down to watch. You caught yourself watching it too.

'Of all things...' Loid grimaced.

A g*n with a sil*ncer?

"So exciting." Anya's eyes beamed as she watched the show.

'First, I'll have to gather everything we'll need. And I'll have to forge an ID for them.'

"I'm going out for a bit. Just sit there and watch your show. " The blonde man wore his coat and proceeded to the door. "An adventure!" Anya ran to her father's side and latched onto his leg.
"I'm not going on an adventure. I'm just going shopping." Anya ran back to the couch you were sitting on and pulled your legs.

"AGH—".

"Sissy's coming too!"

"Anya wants a p*stol with a sil*ncer!" Anya exclaimed

"Why?"

"Sure. Maybe if we can find one on sale." Lodi replied.