3

Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Chu were laughing while having dinner talking about some random things while Jennie didn't mind joining their conversations as she's wondering why the tall woman suddenly left them at Jeju.

" Nini, you seem occupied, what's wrong?". Lisa interrupted her from her thoughts.

" Lisa, why did you suddenly left us?". Jennie asked her.

" Oh, regarding that, something came up and my agency sign me an offer for a show in Milan so I had to leave-----You sign an offer from another company while you have a contract with us?". Jennie cut her off and raised her voice at her.

" Yah Jendeuk can you lower down your voice?".Chu told her.

" Yes and I'm sorry about that but I've told it to uncle, I tried to decline the offer but your dad insisted me to accept it-----He didn't tell me about it". Jennie cut her off again.

" Right but I apologize once again". Lisa said to her, Jennie's parents and her came up with this idea just in case the feline asked her about this.

" I am the CEO and no one said it to me?!". Jennie's voice becomes loud attracting the attention of the other customers.

" Jennie, please lower your voice". Chu asked her but the feline seems to ignore it.

" You didn't mind telling it to me nor contacting me about----Nini, I'm sorry please calm down, I promise it won't happen again and I'll make sure to decline it while my contract with you isn't finished yet, I'm sorry please don't be mad". Jennie didn't get to finish her sentence when Lisa cut her off and held on top of her hand making the felines soften.

" F- fine". Jennie stuttered then look at their hands.

" Baby I'm falling, head over heels 🎶". Chu sings a song teasing them when Jennie pulled away her hand from Lisa then stepped on Chu's foot making the woman whimpered.

118

" Ouch". Chu said.

" You okay?". Lisa asked Chu.

" Y-yes I am". Chu forcibly smiles, she then leans forward to Jennie's ear and whispered at her.

2

" Seems like Lisa can tame you Jendeuk". She teases the feline then received a pinch on the waist from her best friend.

" Shut up and eat Chicken Chu". Jennie said.

2

" Okay okay geez you're a sadist". Chu said.

" Lisayah, I'm going with Chu". Chaeng told her.

" What? Where you guys heading to?". Lisa asked.

" I'll promise her to take her to this food market----- what? Aren't you full yet chaeng-ah?". Chu was cut off by Lisa.

" Not yet?". Chaeng said.

1

" So I'm taking Chaeng with me and you drive Jennie home, arasso?". Chu told her.

" Yah, why are you letting her drive me?". Jennie said to Chu.