Hello again

Hello everyone! It's been a good while since I posted anything on Wattpad, but I still love reading everyone's comments when I see the notifications pop up. It really makes my day to see that something I wrote during the pandemic still gets so much love, even now four years later.

After 2020, a lot happened and I kind of abandoned My Hero as other interests began to consume my brain, but recently, I decided to restart mha and catch up with the anime. This was mostly for nostalgia purposes, but it has inspired me to re-acknowledge this fic. Despite being really proud of it at the time, I like to believe I've improved in my writing since then, leading to my decision to rewrite it as a point of comparison.

TodoKami is a ship that I still absolutely adore, and there is a criminal lack of fanfiction for it. With my rejuvenated hyperfixation on mha, I wanted to write some more fanfiction for them myself, and so chose to rewrite this one. This will not be a point for point rewrite, but hopefully will have better storytelling than the original and just overall a better fic.

I will also post it on ao3 under the same name.

With that, I hope you all enjoy Nail Polish (Remastered 2024), and who knows, maybe I'll rewrite it again in another 4 years to see how much I've improved since now.