CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE VIOLATION II (FATE-STILL).

LAST PIECE FROM CHAPTER FOURTEEN......

(The Unknown Gate; Ri-Teteeos' Fate-Still.

On a simultaneous plain to the gate opening up, Ri-Teteeos had walked out with a fog ranging all around him.

"RAZER Daakh, here I am").

...

Fate-Still; the resurgence of Ri-Teteeos.

"You glare upon me with total perplexity in your eyes RAZER Daakh", Ri-Teteeos had said with his speech-tone bearing a tad bit jestful rhythm.

"I find myself bearing my sights over a ghost so pardon my manners", RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh had said with his speech-tone bearing an acute bewilderment thereafter he said, "You have clearly undone...", & whilst his sentence was on a stretch Ri-Teteeos interfered & said, "Nuh uh RAZER Daakh, I did no such thing... The massive gate you see behind me is known as the Fate-Still Dimension, it grants me the ability at endless rebirth & within the Fate-Still Dimension time stands still".

"So you dont die?"

"That I do not."

The ongoing colloquy had suddenly had a subject modifier as Ri-Teteeos raised up his right arm a tad bit & asked, "Do you see this?"

"Yeah, I do".

"Right after our first battle which ended with my untimely death, I stayed in the Fate-Still Dimension for a week & whilst I was there I cooked up something just for you RAZER Daakh", Ri-Teteeos said after which he placed the tiny conical looking technocratic-ware on the ground & followed with its placing it released a drastic energy that briskly line its way towards RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh. Making a total reach to RAZER Zreu Anh Daakhs' control-area with unseen speed it immediately binded his lower embodiment region to the ground.

"Another binding technique that you think gon' hold me...?", RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh had asked abruptly.

"Not exactly", Ri-Teteeos said after which a circle was animated into the flow with RAZER Zreu Anh Daakhs' beared position being the centred point of the circle & on each ends of the circles' diameter line 2 high rising pillars of a quantified height of 10 metres had digitally materialized.

RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh who had stood still with no struggle in his motion had made a seen reaction by repositioning his bee-line unto his left wing & latter to that was a pour of his sights to his right wing in order to get a glance of the high rising pillars thereafter he made a forward look at Ri-Teteeos & asked, "& What are this?"

"Well... You see RAZER Daakh, your electrical prowess seems to be a conundrum therefore the essence of the pillars you see yourself betwixt", Ri-Teteeos said after which he enacted the technocratic technique known as 'LOIST-STAN-EBROCK'.

DESCRIPTION......

(LOIST-STAN-EBROCK-> THIS IS A TECHNOCRATIC TECHNIQUE THAT UPON ITS RELEASE BY THE USER BINDS UP THE VICTIM IN A DRAWN CIRCLE & ANIMATES HIGH RISING PILLARS WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ABSORBING ELEMENTAL ELECTRICAL ENERGY).

The execution of LOIST-STAN-EBROCK had exert a strange feel in relation to RAZER Zreu Anh Daakhs' mental physique as he saw & felt an opposing force resonating from the high rising pillars threading unto him & STRACK-ACKERSTEINZ on a coercion momentum.

"ARGHHH...!!!", RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh had screamed out as he felt a rising anguish & whilst he screamed on he raised his head up with his bee-line set to the sky with his hands holding his head.

The literal event whilst RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh had been paired with a bountiful of consequential angst by Ri-Teteeos who at the time wore a devilishly looking smirk as he beared sight to RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh being torn aside from his electro-prowess & with this torment now on a stretch, RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh who was portrayed to be almost burnt out of electro-energy had beat the angst & enacted his erratic aberrational mode which turns his eyes purple.