CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: SKARRZ, THE ECHO OF HAN-ZAGRIGO.

LAST PIECE FROM CHAPTER SIXTEEN......

(RAZER Zreu Anh Daakh instantly folds his right fist after which he gives A-GRIZZ¹ a harsh hook embedded with a raging charge of neutral energy which blasted him into the distance measuring 10,000 yards to RAZER Zreu Anh Daakhs' pivotal position.

"& That's for Mars").

...

The return of Bachi Driq Alpa had birthed a rather challenging aggressive charge as upon his re-entry from the ground & the destruction of The White Dash, he had met PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer with a continuous motion of undeniable intent to kill using his white cubes.

DESCRIPTION......

(ONITOGA-> ONITOGA IS A HIGH LEVEL TECHNOCRATIC TECHNIQUE THAT GRANTS ITS USER THE ABILITY TO CONTROL, MANIPULATE & REFORM THE LUMINATION IN THE EXPANSE OF A GIVEN AREA. THE WHITE CUBES FORMED HAS THE ABILITY TO DESTROY, ANNIHILATE & CLEAN OUT OF REALITY WHATEVER THE USER TARGETS).

On a simultaneous flow, Bachi Driq Alpa had assailed PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer with irrational attacks on a very acute impulse.

PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer who upon the start of Bachi Driq Alpas' non-stop attacks had a few minutes before he is fully healed had a clear-cut objective & focused on his healing whilst he maneuvered through such impulsive strikes.

Bachi Driq Alpa had suddenly stopped his attack, at the time PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer was at the top of a building, he had dodged an attack by jumping out of the way & unto a building.

Bachi Driq Alpa had looked up to the PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer, "Are you going to evade me forever?", he asked with a speech-tone bearing a loud charge as he was still very angry.

"PRINCE Zara, healing complete", TanX had said.

"You have recorded a good fetch of his battle skills, how do you suppose we handle this?", PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer had asked.

"Activate SKARRZ, I understand it is an inexperient prototype but his lumination abilities wont give us any chances to win against him otherwise".

"Whats the rate of success if we activate SKARRZ?", PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer had asked.

"78%!? That has got to be enough, I think... activate SKARRZ TanX".

DESCRIPTION......

(SKARRZ-> ACT BLADE -> THIS IS A SWORD MADE BY PRINCE ROZE ZARAVINCI ERER USING THE BATTLE HISTORY OF HAN-ZAGRIGO. SKARRZ IS THE DOPPELGANGER OF HAN-ZAGRIGO, THE DARER-SLAYER).

On a subsequent flow, SKARRZ had been activated. PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer had gripped the blue looking sword after which he looked down to Bachi Driq Alpa, his eyes glared unto his battle half after which he smiled, his face wore a devilish expression.

"Enough Of This!", Bachi Driq Alpa had said aloud. Forthwith, he stamped his 2 palms together after which he immediately locked his fingers. In reaction to his action, countless amounts of white cubes had appeared all around PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer & parallel to the locking of his hand, the white cubes all reformed instantly changing into white large long pins, thenceforth, they poured a raid on PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer from all angles.

Right as the white large long pins were about to hit PRINCE Roze Zaravinci Erer, TanX said, "I-Marker! Left leg 1 metre up, instant wheel pose", these words were uttered on a rather fast plain.

DESCRIPTION......

(I-MARKER-> THIS IS A WORD COMMAND THAT PRINCE ROZE ZARAVINCI ERER WROTE INTO TANX. ITS FUNCTION IS TO EXPLOIT THE WEAKNESSES OF AN ATTACK & TELL PRINCE ROZE ZARAVINCI ERER EXACTLY WHAT TO DO TO EVADE).