24. Epilogue

In Lanka,
As the words were spoken by Karna, Suryadev came there and in a calm tone said.

Surya- Putra, putri Gyanika is in a safe haven now. She will be born again, as the daughter of Sulochana and Meghnaad.

That's when Maharishi Bharadwaj said.

Bharadwaj- Karna, Gyanika hated the fact that she was Drona's daughter. She will be happy now, with the truth paternal love from Meghnaad.
Kri- Vrisha, you'll also return in the form of Dev Vaikartana, you'll have your happily ever after.

Karna nodded and after bidding goodbye's, his soul left his body and he entered the womb of Mata Chaya.

While the soul of Gyanika entered the womb of Sulochana, the night after, her reunion with Meghnaad.

And that was it, that was the story of The suta's hidden wife.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

A special thankyou to all those who read this book.

I had the misfortune to unpublish this but I came back better than before.

This story helped me think about adding mysteries in my stories, it all started with this book.

A special thanks to those who commented and became a part of this journey.

And an silent thankyou to the silent readers (bad joke I know 🤣🤣)

Also to those who role played characters of their own as well.

To those who wish to ready my other stories, I have 1 on going story which is related to Harry Potter  with some twists and turns of my own.

It's called Navabrahmasi and the Philosopher's stone.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
New Story; Navabrahmasi and the philosopher's stone.

This is the only one going story of mine now.

A mysterious girl found in the dense forest of Dandakaranya by a powerful Samrat

A mysterious girl found in the dense forest of Dandakaranya by a powerful Samrat. Taken to his abode as his daughter, she grew up to be powerful.

As her journey started, she learnt about the philosopher's stone.

Join her is her journey of unveiling secrets buried deep in the history and fighting evil.