Our paths collide...Unfortunately

/////Just a normal day when...///////

Yuu wakes up in Ramshakle only to be greeted good morning by her little furry friend to her face. "YUU! WAKE UP!"

"Huh?" Yuu yelps. Leaving her eyes widens for a fraction of a second before shutting them as if nothing happened before tensing her eyes to the harsh light as she gets used to it.

But grim was looking unfazed by her response and started pulling at the bottom of her shirt. "I just realized out history beginning semester summative is due at the end of today! He starts panicking and pacing around the room.

"Grim! Hold on, I'll get up." Yuu says tiringly.

//With struggles both left Ramshakle to go to their first class of today. Potionology.//

"LOOSEY-DEUCEY!" A ginger haired boy with a heart around his eye, exclaimed pointing to a boy just about his height with Navy blue hair and a spade like shape around his. Yuu took one look at them and knew that they'd be trouble. He nudges his shoulder in his head.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT ACE!" The blue haired boy exclaims taking his hands out of his pockets in aggression.

"Yuu, lets get to class quickly, Seeing their squabbling they sure seem up to no good!" Grim states with a tad bit of haste in his voice.

As Yuu listens to grim request and start walking away, A giant, heavy object falls down on them from the sky, Covering you to hear a shattering of glass not too far away.

"AHH" Yuu's eyes widen from the sight.

"YOU KNUCKLE HEAD! SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!? I'm definitely going to get expelled because of YOU!

Yuu couldn't see where the voices were coming from due to the large object that was bowl like covering you and your furry friend. "A COULDRON?!"

"GET US OUT!" Grim Yells while banging on the walls though it won't help anyway.

The Blue haired boy lifted the cauldron enough so they could see his face, To see that he was struggling to lift it. "GET OUT!"

After the got out the headmage walked in the room reveling the mess that those two had made before their eyes. An expensive looking chandelier had been shattered from the surprisingly high ceiling and to the floor!

"What a mess! That chandelier was 6 billion marks! Are you willing to pay the price you 4?" Said the headmage with a stern look through that crow mask of his.

"You 4? You mean those two? I was walking to class and now I'M DRAGGED INTO THIS ME-" "SILENCE!" The Headmage interrupted Yuu with no hint of sincerity.

"All FOUR of you will clean this up and wash windows for until say so!" Crowley Said with obvious hints of stern in his raspy, serious voice.

"Is this some kind of joke or what?" Yuu stammers.

"I'm providing you a place to stay here at Night Raven Academy" -He interuppts- "let alone finding a way to send you back to where you came. This is the least you could do to express your gratitude!" He walks away with a confident posture leaving the 4 of them in the room with tension crackling in the air.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Yuu scowled before running off with Grim, Stepping over the glass shards that were bulging into the floor. "UGH! I CAN'T EVER CATCH A BREAK!" Leaving the clueless boys sharing the same look at one another. The same one when Ace tries to signal Deuce in class during a crucial exam in class to find out what number 27 is because he obviously didn't study.(Neither did Deuce)

Ace states with hints of aggravation "What's that all about?"

"THAT WAS THE RAMSHACKLE PREFECT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Can't you see?! We just handed her a whole other work load! Imagine what kind of things she's already busy with, Mostly the headmage's demands but still!... I won't accept getting expelled for you alright?" His hand lifts from his pockets to his head pushing his navy blue lock out of his eyes and looks down.