Part-8

Siddharth's pov:

Good morning! What a peaceful sleep it was. Hey bhagwaan bss ese hi har roz uss ladki ke darshan hote rahe.
After praying this I went to the washroom, did my morning chores, and got ready. Tonight is the bachelor's party. I went outside and walked towards the dining hall to have breakfast. On my way I saw 'her' practicing some dance moves in front of the mirror with her friends. I winder how she manages to look beautiful every second.

 I winder how she manages to look beautiful every second

She was deep in practice, her focus unwavering. Suddenly, I noticed the chandelier above her beginning to loosen. Panic surged through me, and without a second thought for my own safety, I sprinted towards her. I pushed her out of the way just in time. She clung to me in fear as we tumbled to the ground, rolling until we finally came to a stop. She ended up lying on top of me, and as I looked into her eyes, I felt like I was gazing into heaven. They were the most innocent eyes I've ever seen.

I came to my senses when I heard the the chaos happening around me. I stood up and gave her my hand when she said,
"Papa?" She said looking over my shoulder.
He hugged her back and after sometime, they left.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Siddharth's mind was filled with memories of his first meeting with Avneet. When he had seen Avneet for the first time, her simplicity and innocence had instantly attracted him.
Her laughter, her words, and the sparkle in her eyes had created a special place in Siddharth's heart. Every time he thought about Avneet, a smile would appear on his face.
Nowadays, Siddharth often finds himself thinking about Avneet. Her beauty, her innocence, her voice, and her actions have all created a special place in his heart. Everything about Avneet captivates Siddharth, and he finds himself lost in thoughts of her.

Sidhharth then went to have his breakfast. He spent the rest of his day thinking about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter will be about the bachelor's party. Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment.
With love,
Blizz✨