Chapter 2

In the void)

Zero stands in the void of space. Having sent Olga and Chloe to the Naruto world. He senses another disturbance that tells him something.

His Sharingan would look at the globe, the world of Kuroinu to see this disturbance for himself.

looking into the world he spots not just another dark elf like Olga and Chloe there are three other dark elves in their world.

But this particular dark elf has caught his attention.

The Dark Elf's name is Mistioria Arte. He looked further into her background. He's stunned by this revelation. She is related to Olga Discordia. Meaning Olga has a long lost sister that she doesn't know about.

"Well I'll be damned." Zero commented. So Mistioria is Olga's little sister. And that she has a curse upon her.

Her curse was to draw men to her, unconsciously and immediately have sex with them. She is known as the Deadly Beauty. Also called the Legendary Whore.

Hmmm.. he's going to fix that. He will remove the curse off her body and make her a virgin Again. She will be with Naruto. She like her Older Sister Olga and Chloe she deserves a better future and a better chance.

As for the other two dark elves he saw their futures and he is also going to change their fates. Sending them with Naruto and to bring life in the shinobi world. Populate dark elves there. With Uzumaki genes.

Once Olga finds a suitable place and living environment for their future he can send the dark elves there.

With a snap of his fingers he summoned the dark elves here in the void.

Three dark elves manifested in the void. All three of them looked around in confusion.

"Where are am I? And who are you two?" Mistioria asked facing Grace Campbell and Luca.

"I am just as confused as you. I don't even know who you are?" Grace says facing Mistioria

"Where are we? Because I don't know you two either." Luca says

"I have brought you three here." Zero spoke as all three of them turned their heads at Zero.

"Who are you?" Mistioria looking at the god In lust seeing that he's a man. However Zero isn't affected by her curse. He's immune to curses

"Zero Arashi Uchiha is my name. I have summoned you three for a better chance at life." He answered raising his hand at Mistioria and a ray of light enveloped around her.

"What did you do to me?" Mistioria asked

"I have removed your curse. And restored your virginity." He answered this shocked her and the other two dark elves.

"You what..." she spoke with shock in her voice she's free of her curse? As tears of joy began to make themselves known.

"You heard me. I removed your curse and made you pure again." He replied

"Excuse me Zero-San but what did you mean by us having a better chance at life?" Grace would say.

"You three deserve a another chance at life. And you Mistioria. You have a older sister that you have to see." He says which made her widened her eyes.

"I beg your pardon? I have a sister? How is that possible?" Mistioria asked with surprise in her voice

"You two may have been separated at birth. Your full name is Mistioria Arte Discordia." He says as this shocked the other two dark elves. They had known about The great Royal Discordian family.