🛌2. sleepover🛌

"Hey mom Basil is going to come over.." Sunny said peering into the kitchen "that's fine sweetie I'm glad you're hanging out with friends again tell him I said hi if he I'm not here you know I have to work night shift!" Sunny's mom said "okay I will.. Where are the extra blankets and pillows?" Sunny asked walking beside his mom "in the closet closets to the bathroom sweetie how old is Basil turning again 16 17?" His mom asked

"17 in February I'm pretty sure.." He replied "ah that's nice!" Sunny's mom said and put what she was cooking on two separate plates and a portion in a plastic container "well I better get going love you sunny have a good sleep over!" Sunny's mom gave him a kiss on the top of the head and left just as Basil was knocking on the door.

"Oh hi Mrs Sunny's mom!" basil said "hello Basil dear I left out a plate of steak for you and Sunny's getting the blankets and pillows I'm sorry I have to leave but when work says I have to be there I have to be there! You boys have fun!" Sunny's mom said before leaving and waving bye. "Okay thank you bye!" Basil went into the apartment closing the door behind him and locking it for safety.

"Hey Basil.." Sunny said waving to him "hi sunny! Nice new place it's a little loud though!" Basil chuckled nervously "yeah.. My rooms a bit of a mess so we can stay in the living room.." Sunny said "it's alright sunny I don't mind the mess you've seen my room before it's like a hazard..!" Basil chuckled nervously again before realizing the reality of the joke "..sorry.." Basil said clearing his throat.

Sunny snickered his laughs were loud, bold, and awkward he didn't like his laugh but Basil made him feel comfortable with his laugh. "Hey you laughed! I haven't heard that in a while sunny! I'm so proud of you!" Basil smiled.
"...thanks...it's just a laugh though why...?" Sunny asked. Basil put his hands on his shoulders "because sunny you've been through so much I know you're insecure about your laugh so for you laughing like that is so amazing and I'm proud of you for laughing even though you are insecure and don't like your laugh that's why!" Basil said.

Sunny was quiet for a bit tearing up but then he hugged Basil "...thank you..." Sunny mumbled "hey don't cry you'll make me cry..!" Basil chuckled, and sunny did as well "maybe I want you to suffer with me..!" Sunny joked "then I will..i will cry, and suffer with you we're best friends forever remember?" Basil said holding up his pinkie "yeah..bff's.." They connected pinkies and shook them gently.

Sunny started chuckling "this is dumb.." "Uhg how dare you Sunny pinkie promises are the vast forms of promises!" Basil said dramatically "whatever.. I'll go get the pillows and blankets.." Sunny was smiling as he went to the closet closest to the bathroom and got out extra pillows and blankets.

Basil helped him set up a blanket fort in his room on his mattress with a bunch of his old stuffies. Sunny put lights around the fort "we should probably go eat before it gets cold..." Sunny said walking to the kitchen with Basil "oh yeah I put the bag of snacks at the door so should we watch TV after we eat?" Basil asked "mhm..!" Sunny said.

Sunny and Basil ate steak they felt like new!

"Sunny your mom makes the best steak I swear!" Basil said getting up and washing off his dish putting it on the drying rack and sunny did the same thing. "It's because of her special sauce she mixes soy sauce and another condiment she won't tell me till I move out though I'll make sure to make some for you once she tells me..." Sunny responded "oh really? That's so cool! Thank you sunny!" Basil said "hey there's a park near here wanna walk down?" Sunny asked "yeah sure!" Basil said putting on his shoes sunny grabbed his pocket knife and handed one to Basil too and put his shoes on. "Mom says I have to carry one around if I'm going out to protect myself just in case..." Sunny said grabbing his spare keys. "Oh makes sense! Thank you!" Basil said "there's a dvd rent place store near here I can't remember the name of many vowels..." Sunny suggested "I'll bring money what movies were you thinking of?" Basil said grabbing his wallet to check how much he has before sunny put Basil's hands down "I'll pay..." Sunny said grabbing his wallet off the counter "oh and I heard there's a funny movie that just came out it's about a high school girl that switches bodies with a man.." Sunny said opening the door.

"Oh yeah I've heard of that! I heard it's really funny!" Basil said

(Even though they're canonically in the 1980's let's pretend they're in the 2010's for movie purposes)

The two boys walked down the streets of the city the movie rent place was still open so they went inside. They looked through the racks not seeing the movie they wanted to watch so they went up to the register "uhm excuse me do you have 'one hot chick here'...?" Basil was the brave soul to ask the cashier "yeah since it's pretty new we have them behind the counter haven't had a chance to put them on the shelves." The cashier chuckled handing Basil the movie "anything else I have recommendations similar to that movie" the cashier said getting out a box "uhm just anything like this or popular at the minute is fine..?" Basil mumbled losing confidence "alright your total is $19.83" the cashier said sunny gave the amount to her (in us dollars cuz it's late and I don't wanna look up how much it is in yen or euro)

The cashier gave Basil the bag of rented movies and waved bye as they walked out.
"Should we go to the park now?" Basil asked and sunny nodded. Suddenly sunny spotted a stray kitten meowing sunny walked over to it holding out his hand for the cat to sniff him the cat rubbed up against his hand and rolled over sunny pet the cat's head then went back to Basil.

(Just in case nobody has told you I'm proud of you even just for waking up you are amazing and I'm proud of you don't give up just because you're in deep despair doesn't mean you'll always be there forever things DO get better eventually they may not be okay now but I know they will be sooner or later! Have a good night or day and thank you for reading I really appreciate knowing that at least someone reads this)