Chapter 1

Nilly's mom couldn't take care too much of Nilly as much anymore because of her job so after she was done taking care of Nilly she called the baby sitter to take care of her. "Alright I'll come over tomorrow." Said the Baby sitter. "Okay!" Said the mom.

"Yes I get to cut that annoying baby haha" said the baby sitter in her mind. The next day Nilly's mom tells her everything about Nilly. "Oh and be very careful if you give her toys or get near toys because she could eat the toys or even choke on them." Said the Mom.

"Alright." Said the Baby sitter. "And that's it alright I have to go so bye." Said the mom. Nilly's mom left for work and so did her dad. The baby sitter does everything to get Nilly's trust either if it's feeding her, playing with her, changing her diaper, and doing things that Nilly needs or wants.

"Hey Nilly come here" said the Baby sitter, but little did she know instead of playing with her she decided to grab a knife and cut her outside in the eye. The baby sitter knows what she's doing and what time  is it and after all that she left.

Nilly started crying and gets too scared. "Why would she do to me? I did nothing wrong" Nilly asked herself on her mind. Hi how's Nilly's doing? The dad asked. "SHE CUT ME" said Nilly. "That's not true she's just accidentally cut herself with the toy I tried to stop her but I couldn't." Said the baby sitter. "Oh." said the mom.