Chapter 2

After the baby sitter left Nilly is still too scared and still cry. Overnight Nilly started practicing her skills if the baby sitter comes back like shooting, cutting, and making threats just to scare the baby sitters away.

Nilly now has trust issues with the baby sitters and she just wants the baby sitters to feel the same way that the baby sitter made her feel Nilly just wants revenge and after she practice that she went to bed where she couldn't sleep because of fear.

"The baby sitter was so scary I thought I could trust her, but no she cut me and now I'm just scared that she'll do so again." Said Nilly. The more she thought about it the more scared she panicked so she started breathing in and out but she couldn't hold it anymore so she started throwing up.

"Great now I'm sick." Said Nilly so Nilly started practicing again over and over again until she got so tired that she falls asleep until the next day Nilly pretends to be brave for the baby sitter.

Luckily she still have more time to practice so instead of her skills she started practicing her own emotions trying to be more and more brave and that part is harder than her skills.

But she never gives up since she still wanted to get revenge on her baby sitter so she doesn't give up on herself and keeps on doing so. Over and over again she gets a little better at it but she still tried.

"You can't take a break because if you do then you're doomed." Nilly said on her mind. She doesn't get completely better but she thinks it's enough so she finally took break.