Chapter 1

I was running, running to get away from him. I couldn't say anything, because he could find me that way. It was around midnight I think, it was dark. I felt Like I could no longer run. My legs felt like jello, my heart was racing fast, I was out of breath. While I was trying to catch my breath, I heard cracks from the sticks and leaves on the ground, he found me. I closed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't be found. My bad luck drove him to find me. His big hands gripped my arms tightly giving them bruises and he shoved me into the tree behind me. Tearing up, I knew my back got some deep cuts. He forcefully started to kiss me.

"Stop!" I said while trying to push him away from me as he continued to kiss me. But his grip grew tighter, and he body grew closer to me pushing me further onto the tree. I closed my eyes hoping it was just a nightmare .

Suddenly, I was startled and woke up to hear loud beeps going off. It was my alarm clock , I groaned as flipped over to see it say it was 8:00 in the morning. I smacked it with my hand to turn off. I didn't want to get up, but today was my first day of college. I dragged my sheets off of me and slid off the bed. I walked over to the bathroom and stood there rubbing my eyes until my vision cleared. I then took a nice warm shower and got dressed and I walked down stairs to get some breakfast. I then, I packed my stuff and I left for school.

As I opened the heavy door, to the building that said ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE , I noticed a tall blonde women, with lots of makeup on shuffling through papers. She was pretty though.

"Hello, there" she said look up at me.

"Hi,"

"Do you need help with anything" her voice was high pitched and to be honest.. Annoying.

"Yes, I registered yesterday and  got my classes ,but I need my -"

"Ahhhh- yes, your Chloe right?" She said interrupting me while scrambling through a stack of papers.

"Yes, Ma'm I am." I said leaning over the counter.

She handed me a white piece of paper with writing on it.

"Here you go! Have a nice day" She smiled.

I grabbed the white paper and started reading it. It was my schedule for all the classes i signed up for. I headed to my first class which was Biochemistry. I opened the door hoping I was in the right building and as I walked in peoples eyes landed to where I was. I quickly walked over, to my professor and handed him my slip.

"Welcome Mrs. Brook to Biochemistry," said my professor with a warming smile.

"Choose any seat you'd like."  he pointed to rows of seats.

I went up the stairs to choose a seat, I noticed out of the corner of my eye this boy that kept staring at me. He looked scary,mean, and he had tattoo's on both of his arms. He also had curly brown hair, swooped kind of up. I walked past him and sat two rows behind him.As I sat down I started to listen to the lecture.

Suddenly I noticed him turning his head back to where I was sitting giving me a look and quickly turning back around. There was a girl sitting right next to me that notice I was weirded out by him.

"Don't pay attention to him," she whispered.

"Why is that?" I said giving off a smile.

"By the way I'm Elizabeth," she stuck her hand out for me to shake. 

"I'm Chloe," I said returning the favor.

She forgot to answer my question, I sat there thinking what could it be. The class ended and I could go home since I had no more classes today. As I walked out of class, that same mysterious guy was standing there as if he was waiting for me, I looked at him as I walked by. All of the sudden I felt a strong grip on my arm preventing me from moving forward. I winced at the point of him grabbing me reminding me.

"Going somewhere babe?" A deep raspy voice said from behind me.

I turned around, to see a smirk and deep green eyes staring into me.

"Don't try to run love, it wont end good." He said smirking as he tried to move me up against the wall.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked trying to pry from his grip.

"Harry Styles.. Don't try babe, I wont let you go till I get what I want."

"What do you want then?!?" I said when I started to panic, my heart beating fast and my hands got sweaty.

"You," He said starring into my eyes with those dark green eyes of his.

He grabbed me  this time and pushed me against the wall more than I was already, putting his weight on me so I couldn't push him away. I winced when he leaned in. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Your mine now, but the only way for people to know that is if I mark you... mine," he whispered into my ear. I just closed my eyes, knowing I had no way out of this mess.

He leaned in and started to suck between my shoulder and neck, I winced, as he sucked harder till it hurt so bad,  I let out a little wimper. Leaving a mark, like he said. He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"See you tomorrow babe," he said as he winked at me, and let go of my wrists.

Why was he doing this to me?

Why me?

Later that night when I got ready for bed, I walked over to my bathroom and I moved my hair over to the side, and there it was, the mark. My skin was still tender from his sucking, as i touched it. I sighed thinking, What did it mean when he said he wanted me? 

•••••

Thanks for reading means a lot :)

Also, I added a picture of what Harry would look like ;)

Update will come by the end of this week!

Love you all <3