Chapter 3

He wanted me to meet his whole "gang." We both went back downstairs and gathered his people. 

" So, you've met one of the 2 people left," as we waited for all of the boys to come down.

"I'm louis," the one boy with some sweats and tank on said as he waved at me. 

I waved back

" I'm niall," the blonde boy said with an Irish accent, giving me a warm smile.

I waved and smiled back.

" And, you've met me already," Liam said

They all looked liked normal people you see on the street. I was confused. 

" This is my group," Harry said, nodded to them and having them go back to what they were doing.

" It is getting late," he said as he waited for me to go ahead of him. I was Just so confused, like who are they, what do they do. Who is Harry?

Harry got me some clothes to wear of his, to sleep in. 

"Tomorrow we have a busy day babe," he said taking his shirt off,

My eyes gazed up and down his muscular back... he turned around "You okay?" 

"Uh- oh yeah.. yeah thats cool," I said quickly grabbing the clothes and going to the bathroom to change.

I came out, and he was already in bed reading some book. I hopped in, staying close to the edge, nervous to even be next to him.

"I don't bite," he said with a smirk, motioning his hand over to him. 

"I know, I just like my space.." I smiled sarcastically. 

" Come on babe," he said giving me a soft look

" Fine." I said moving closer to him. Hoping thats all he wants. He put his arms around me, as I felt him breath near my neck making me tingle. I squirmed a little bit, he noticed making his grip more firm. 

" Your bruise is going away babe," he whispered in my ear, I hoped he wouldnt have noticed. It was very delicate. 

" I know," I said looking up at him

" Well I am going to have to fix that," he groaned, He kept looking down at my lips. I knew exactly what he wanted. 

" Well, I am tired!" I said all sarcastically. 

His face went to a frown, as he grabbed my waist and pulled me over. He grabbed my neck carefully and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled his hands through my hair, and started to kiss me passionately. His lips being very soft and smooth i reciprocated his kiss, as he slid his tongue in my mouth i letting him somewhat enter. I just left my hands on his waist, while his hands started to slip down my body. His kisses started to trail down my face onto my neck. Something in my mind told me to push him away, but I just couldn't I was in his trap. I was weak around him. 

" Harrry," I moaned out. 

He kept on kissing me all over my neck, he started to slow down. Him being so mysterious, and so to himself, he had a soft side to him. He stopped, 

" Goodnight babe" giving me a kiss on the cheek laying down. I just sat there, wondering what just happened. I wanted more somehow, but at the same time I was just like what did I get myself into.  I touched my neck, knowing he made is more more prominent on my skin, it was tender. I layed down, as he wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep. 

It was back. The nightmare I will always have. 

 Running, and  running to get away from him. I couldn't say anything, because he could find me that way. It was dark. I felt Like I could no longer run. My legs felt like jello, my heart was racing fast . While I was trying to catch my breath, I heard cracks from the sticks and leaves on the ground, he found me. I closed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't be found. My bad luck drove him to find me. His big hands gripped my arms tightly giving them bruises and he shoved me into the tree behind me. Tearing up, I knew my back got some deep cuts. He forcefully started to kiss me.