Chapter 2: The mess and the businessman

Bryce awoke, shaking his head.
looking around at his claws tearing up. “If he finds me like this, then I'll most likely be kicked out.” He sighed, covering himself with a pillow as he heard a knock on his door. Lex stood with some food. “You okay man? I haven't seen you all day,” He opened the door to Bryce's room covered in bottles. “Bry, what happened last night? You don't look like yourself..” He said in a questioning tone. He saw the same marking from the living room in his room. He looked at Bryce, seeing a gray monster with purple claws, a long tail with a fluffy purple tipped tail, and purple horns. He yawned, revealing his sharp teeth and glowing, purple eyes. Lex stood there, trying to desperately look away, but he couldn't. Bryce got up, meeting the green hoodie roommate's eyes with a growl. “What are you doing in here Alex!?” Bryce stood over the small man of his roommate. “What's wrong, my friend?” His tone of voice changed to a calmer one, to see if his roommate was okay. Lex stood there, trying to talk, but alas no words came out. Lex, overwhelmed, fainted with a bloody nose. Bryce grabbed a shot and took it. He went back to normal self. He ran out the door, with his roommate's limp body in hand, running down the sidewalk. A dude smoking in a suit, watched as the duo running down the sidewalk, “Hmmm.. I got an idea” the man in the suit spoke up to his little coworker, Jack. “Look at those fools, Jack. Maybe that's the monster we heard about years ago. I have a strong feeling about that one..” He turned facing the window while still talking to himself. Bryce hit the doctor's door as he ran into it. “Ouch! Damn it!” But he got up and grabbed Lex again. After 20 minutes, Lex woke up in a doctor's room, shaking his head when he saw his roommate was on his phone, watching YouTube shorts. “What happened? Why art thou watching Youtube?” Bryce looked up, “You kind of passed out in my room, after-” He stopped talking, and looked back down at his phone. Lex just gave a look, and felt his arm, looking down to see deep, red claw marks. “...Why is my hoodie ripped, Bry..” Bryce didn't even met his eyes, and spilled the beans. “An accident happened,  I'm so sorry. it's all my fault. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you somehow..” Lex asked Bryce to join him when they get home. “Ice cream, and then you have to get me my favorite pop for a whole month!”  “Deal, whatever.” Said Bryson. “Let's just get home. ” Lex smiled as they were able to go back home. They again walked passed the suspensious man in the suit. “Get a picture of those marks, Jack. That could be valuable evidence.” The pencil man nodded, “Yes sir.” He took a photo of Lex's marking, and gave them to the man. ”Good job. And now, we wait” He said, looking back in the window, while watching them walk into their house. Bryce covered Lex's markings with an extra shirt. He smiled proudly at his work. Lex fell asleep on his lap, he looked away coughing. “Ummm Lex..you-” He turned on the TV, just sighing to himself. “You're lucky you are sleepy as a fucking grandpa right now, or I wouldn't be letting this happen.” Lex was cuddling him harder. Bryce blushed in shock, trying to move away. “Move, don't do that!’ Bryce pushed the sleeping Lex away. He walked away, putting his hoodie over his head.  “Hahaha! he didn't mean to do that right..” Bryce wondered to himself. He walked into bathroom, then a red dot on mirror caught his eye after closing it. “What the? Who goes th-” He couldn't get his words out before the shot has fired.