Chapter 3: Hit or miss

Bryce moved over to the bathtub. There was a gunshot, breaking the mirror he was just at. “What the shit!” Says Bryson
The person moved away from the bathroom, giggling, running off to his boss. When Jack got back to his job, he exclaimed, “Sir I've done it!” Jack said with a satisfied grin.
The man in the suit gave a mad look. “That's wasn't the plan, you insignificant little piece of shit!” Jack stayed quite happy, but confused. “But sir, you asked me to “terminate” the monster.” The man in the suit sighed, sitting himself upright in his chair. “I didn't mean it like that, Jack. Damn, now I got to do the job, because you messed up this plan again!” He looked out the window, thinking deeply. “I'll find out what makes that evil demon tick, to any cost.” He laughed evilly, joined by Jack. Back at Lex’s house, Bryce looked at the mirror. The glass was on the floor, in complete shatters. “Welp, fuck.. I got to grab a broom for this shit.” Lex was sitting on the couch, waking up from his nap. “Bryce, can you hand me a drink? You know which one, mate.” Bryce gave him his pop, and looked in the fridge “God Damnit Lex, your pop is gone!” He said in a panic. “Hey dipshit, you want to go to the store!?” Bryce yelled to Alex. Alex yelled from the couch, “Sure Bry, we can grab your drinks there too.” He smiled. Bryce blushed underneath his hood. “Heh. We don't have to.”  Lex got up, smiling “Yes, we can get some. Hell, you have been wanting to anyways..” Bryce smirked with a relaxed posture. “Alright, Mr Boss Man, let’s go dumbass.” Bryce said, closing the door, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets, while being followed by Lex.