Chapter 8: The Invitation

All three of them followed Lex inside the house, and Lex and Bryce saw Mia sleeping on the red couch, and she woke up when the other two walked in with smiles. Bryce got a drink and took a phone call “Yes joey?” Joey talks in a frantic manner, “Bryce, do you understand how much those drinks have an influence on you? And that party, this is unacceptable!” Confused, Bryce walked towards the blinds, and opened them. “Joey, why are you outside my house?” Joey starts to stutter, “Uh-h, I wanted to join the party.. alright?”  Bryce sighed and opened the door greeting him “Fine go sit with everyone else” Bryce sat down by Lex “Alright everyone, sit around the circle. We are going to play the most infamous game among friends: Truth, or Dare!” Kardi immediately jumped to his feet, “Great! I'll go first! Gimme a truth!” The group thought long and hard, until Bryce asked, “Is it true that you have graffitied a monument or statue?” Kardi paused, asked, “What are you, a cop?” They shook their head frantically, then Kardi smiled, saying “Yeah, I did, once. I was offered a large amount of money, to which I left my mark on the Dinosuar Memorial!” Joey made a face, stating “Erm, buddy, that's a really special place, man! How much did they pay you?” Kardi answered, “Eh, about 500,000 dollars…”
     “WHAT THE SHIT?!”
Responded everyone in the room. “Anyway, enough about me.. how about you?” He pointed right at Mia, to her shock. “Mia, truth or da-?” Mia didn't even let him finish, saying “DARE!” “Alright,” Kardi rubbed his hands together, followed by a grin. “I dare you to.. drink a cup of Nyquil, and lemme tell you a joke.” Mia proceeded to find the Nyquil, and for some reason, downed the entire bottle. “Er, you didn't have to drink the whole bottle, but whatever. Now, a Chinese, a Polish, and a Arab walk into a bar-” Before Kardi could even finish the joke, she starting laughing her ass off. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA! MAN, that's a goooooo-” She then passed out, dropped onto the floor. Hayden spoke up and he looked at Joey “truth or dare” Joey said “dare!” Hayden looked over with a smile, “Act like Joseph Stalin.” Joey got up, and grabbed Mia, throwing her outside. Then he sat back down. Kardi shifted his gaze to Lex and Bryce, “Truth or dare, for the both of you.” Lex and Bryce nodded, and said the truth, then they both took a shot to drink. “Are you two really, “roommates”?” Kardi said with a devious grin.  Lex and Bryce spit out their drinks with a laugh. “Uh, Heh heh, why of course not! Why would you say that?” Kardi still didn't buy it. “Uh-Huh, sure. But remember, you have to tell the truth..” Lex blinked. “Fuck, he is right. Although, hmm.. Bryce, come here sweet cheeks.” Bryce looked over, “Hmm yes?” Lex leaned in, and he kissed Bryce's cheek. “I did it!” Bryce just sat there, quite in shock. “What. The. Fuck.” Bryce's face was a deep shade of red. Looking over, he grabbed Lex and walked off to the kitchen. “Listen, I’m not mad, but why did you-” He paused “Are we a thing, or not? Because there been times we-” Lex guided Bryce into his bedroom. “Don't say anything- I just don't want people to know, okay?” Bryce smiled, sighing. “I know Lex, just they are your friends, ya know?” Lex sat both of them on the bed. “I know, trust me, but Hayden gives off a vibe that feels like he want to hurt you…” Bryce looked away not hearing lex talking “Huh” Mia woke up dusting herself off and walk inside “Where is Bryce and Lex?” Kardi did a small motion with his hands, (👉👌) “They are probably glazing each others buns..” Mia blinked, then made a face. “Gross man… just, no..” Bryce walked out of the room without Lex with a smile on his face, but He didn't know that Kardi was sneaking up behind him. “BOOOO!” Bryce did a small yelp, “WHAT THE-” Kardi laughed, “Hey, pal! Did you finally get your protein for the day?” Bryce blinked, “Uhh sure…” He said, “Why are yall still here?” Upon hearing those words, they all slithered out of the house. “Huh, okay then.” Bryce locked the door, sighing to himself. Siding down the door in tears of rage, “No one needs to know…”