Chapter 19

I hope I'm not asking too much when I beg you to vote and comment in this story.

At least, that's the only way to know that you, my friends, enjoying this story and waiting for the next from me.

So, thins is for you, and please vote and comment.

Love, Vita.

Ps. You can read the next chapters earlier on my patreon and karyakarsa pages and help me to gain small amount there. Thank you so much for keep supporting me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

Yumi was silent on their way back home as Joon Jae was listening to someone talking to him through his earbuds.

Yumi's eyes stared outside the window, but her mind flew away. She recalled the previous moment at the restaurant. How come Heo Joon Jae suddenly urged them to marry soon? He barely let Yumi talk about what she really wanted to tell him about her truth. That made her even more guilty and uneasy.

"Chagiya, I'm sorry I can't stay with you tonight. I have to go back to the hospital."

Yumi turned to him as he talked. She silently let out a sigh in relief. That's better, she thought. She instinctively touched his hand and said, "Ne Oppa, it's okay."

He squished her hand gently. He felt hesitant and it was hard to talk but he talked anyway, "So... I should take you to your clinic, right?"

He almost pressed the sein-lamp button to switch his lane when Yumi answered immediately.

"No, Oppa." Heo Joon Jae glanced at her as she continued, "I'll stay at Appa's house with Dami tonight. Uhmm... I actually decided to close my clinic and started to move out from there. I'm sorry to not tell you earlier."

Heo Joon Jae was silent for a few seconds before responding to her, "Ah, so this is what you wanted to tell me?"

"Ne?" Yumi got confused.

Heo Joon Jae grabbed her hand and held it in his. "Something that you wanted to tell me when I came back from Singapore. You said that, Yumi-ya." Yumi opened her mouth to talk but stopped herself as Heo Joon Jae continued, "It's good. It's a really good decision to move from there. I'm glad to hear that."

He really blocked all her chances to talk and tell him everything.

Heo Joon Jae then held Yumi's hand tightly. It wasn't like he didn't know what she tried to tell him. But he wouldn't let her. He wasn't ready to hear anything from her own mouth yet. He didn't want to let her go. He'll do everything to avoid that possibility.

Heo Joon Jae brought her hand to his lips and kissed it while his other hand firmly gripped the steering-wheel hard and his eyes focused on the road.

***

Young Ji was pissed and could stand it anymore. She threw her cigarette on the floor and stepped hard on it before standing up from her seat. She was going to shout and stopped Go Hansu's madness but Jo Young grabbed her hand immediately.

"What are you going to do?"

Young Ji tried to jerk his hand, "Get off of my hand! I can't stand his madness anymore. He is going to kill all of us in this stupid match!"