not a chapter.

Hiiii.

Okay, I didn't expect that the story would go this far.

It's a yaoi fan-fiction. So there, will have scenes that is not for you if you're under 18. But who am I to stop you?

Just a warning, guys. I don't want to receive any hate comments so if you don't like it, you are free to leave. Don't read this.

Also, I had published another book. It's called PSYCHO. I changed the book into a fan-fiction, because I get less viewers if I don't do fan-fiction.

The PSYCHO is a fan-fiction book. It's Sunoo x ?. I don't know who the Psycho is. Let me know who is your best ship in enhypen! So I could have an idea who to be the Psycho!

Sunki? Sunsun? Sunjay? Heesun?

Just choose! I don't do Sunwon and Sunjake cuz I don't know.

So the book is a fan-fiction BL. It contains murder, violence, offensive words, rape etc,. (Okay please don't be mad. I'm just into that kind of story)

By the way, here's the description:

"He's here. He's always here. Watching me."

________________________________________

Sunoo's life has been always in hell. He's kind, loves talking to kind people, and understanding person. You are lucky if you'll get to meet him.

Being bullied is now a part of his routine since he step foot in college. They calls him names and they will took advantage of his kindness.

Thought he will suffer alone. Cry alone. Be happy alone. Lonely in his world. All by himself. But what he didn't know... is that someone has been always watching him from a distance.

A psycho. His eyes tells with lust, possessiveness, obssession, and love. He will do everything to protect this precious one. Will burn the world for him. He'll do anything because he's his.

_____________________________________

So yeah bye!