S3 E1

Me and Ash were sitting on his bed watching SpongeBob when my phone suddenly started blowing up?? I groaned as I picked it up and saw they were all messages from London?

"what the fuck?!"
"Bro did you seriously fuck Mason??"
"You're a bitch ISTG!"
"Fuck you."

What. Who the fuck told her I fucked her bf?? I immediately called her, but she didn't answer. I started panicking and that's when Ash finally did something.

"Woah what's wrong?" He asked and took my phone. He then read the texts.

".....y/n..?" He said as he looked in between me and the texts.

"I don't know who the fuck told her I fucked her man, but that's not true." I said and snatched my phone back.

I tried calling her again, but then she burst into Ash's fucking room?!

"Yo who the fuck let you in?!" Ash gasped and jumped off the bed.

"Fezco. Now tell me the truth y/n. Mason told me yall fucked last week. Did you or did you not?" London said, her nostrils flared.

"I didn't? I'm with Ash you know this?" I said and stood off the bed too.

"Yeah well I don't believe you." She said and walked closer to me.

"Oh okay, so you believe your boyfriend who you've broken up with multiple times cause he likes little kids, than your own best friend?" I gasped.

"He does not, what the fuck?!" London gasped.

"HES 25 AND WERE 15." I said.

"OKAY AND?" London pushed me. Ash had left the room the second I said that though, so he didn't see her push me.

"AND?! You think I wanna have sex with someone who's 10 years older than me?!" I gasped.

"I don't think, I know! You're just a bitch who can't get any dick from your man, so you went to mine. FUCK YOU!" London yelled and pushed me again.

"Push me one more fucking time." I warned her as I stood straight.

She didn't say anything. She just stared at me then left...? What the fuck?

"WHORE!" She shouted.

I rolled me eyes and sat down on the bed, Ash came back in the room once she left. I actually felt like crying. My own best friend just dumped me over some lie her pedophiliac boyfriend made? We spent our entire childhood together?

Ash sat next to me and that's when I lost it. I completely broke down. I was like a crying baby with how hard I was crying.

Ash pulled me closer to him and hugged me. "It's okay..." he said. I felt him kiss my hair.

"I need to apologize..." I said with a sniffle as I pulled out of the hug and searched for my phone.

"No, you don't need to apologize to her? If she doesn't believe you then... yall aren't meant to be friends..." Ash said.

I looked back to him with tears in my eyes. "But she's my friend..?"

He shook his head "no". I really wanted to cry but knew it had to happen at some point.. I mean, me and her barley talked so... I tried to stop crying. But memories of us kept playing in my head... so out of instinct, I started hitting my head like I always do...

Ash stopped me though, grabbing my wrist and holding them. "Stop." He pulled me in for another hug after wiping my tears away. "It's gonna be okay?" He assured me.

I felt a lump in my throat and placed my fingers on where I felt the lump, then I tried to push it down. Ash saw this and grabbed my hands again.

"Wanna go to the park?"

I laughed as Ash said something funny

"Hey I'll be back I have to get something from the car." He said and hopped off the table we were sitting on. I nodded.

While he walked away, I pulled two ecstasy pills out my pocket. I had swiped them earlier... I quickly popped them in my mouth and waited for Ash to come back.

I saw him walking back and smile at me. I love his smile so much? He sat next to me on the table and pulled a pretty fuzzy box out his pocket?

"Open it." He smiled at me.

I smiled back and took the box. I opened it and saw a gorgeous emerald necklace. I gasped and immediately started panicking.

"How much was this..?"

"It doesn't matter. I know you love emerald so..." Ash smiled.

I look back down at the beautiful necklace with a slack jaw. Then the drugs started kicking in...

"Put it on?" Ash said. He sounded so far away..?

I still did as he said and out the necklace on. There was two litter letters on the back of the emerald though? "A.T"

I giggled as I saw his initials.

"I love it Ash. Thank you."