S3 E2

"Hey Maddy" I whisper to Maddy through her window.

Maddy looks at her window and sees me, immediately rushing over and letting me in.

"Bitch what the fuck? Did you relapse?" She said when I fell right onto her floor.

"Yes. But anyways, guess what Ash gave me!" I squealed and tried my hardest to stand correctly.

"What is it? A baby?" She crossed her arms.

"What- no? He bought me this really pretty emerald necklace! His initials are literally Ingrained in it!" I said and showed her my necklace.

"That's cute. Why'd you relapse?" Maddy said and sat me on her bed

"Oh, well London-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Maddy interrupted me.

"LONDON? What'd London do?" She said.

"I was getting there, damn? But anyways, she accused me of having sex with her 25 year old man. So now we're not friends." I shrugged.

"In I'm gonna beat a bitch up. Stay here." Maddy said and stood off the bed.

"Can I watch SpongeBob?" I asked as I laid down in her bed.

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back."

Maddy came back

Maddy came back. She fought London. Then I said thanks and went home. That's a little sum up of my night. And I thought I went home when in reality... I was in a hotel lobby...

I woke up and no one was around me, so I panicked and called Ash. He hurried to come get me and he yelled at me blah blah blah.

 He hurried to come get me and he yelled at me blah blah blah

"YOU ARE AN ADDICT Y/N." He shouted at me.
"DO YOU KNOW THE DANGERS OF WHAT YOU DID?" He yelled.

"CAN WE PLEASE STOP ARGUING? IM GETTING TIRED OF IT." I yelled back.

"WHAT?! NO?" He gasped.

I rolled my eyes and began walking away.

"Okay so your solution is walking away? Just like how you walk away by taking drugs!" He yelled.

What.

I turned around and walked up to him. "If I'm such a druggie addict, how about I swallow all the pills I can get? Then how would you feel." I said.

"I don't care anymore. Do what you want. I have another girl anyways." He sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I gasped.

"Yeah. And she's not a druggie like you." He said.

"Fuck you." I said and left.

TW: SA, Y/N being drugged

I ended up taking the necklace off. And I am now currently in a random gas station high asf with multiple men tryna take advantage of me.

I soon passed out cause they would not stop giving me morphine. Like.. at all.

I remember I woke up and some dudes hand was up my shirt?! I yelled at him and took his hand out my shirt, trying to find the nearest place for help. But the nearest place just so happened to be Ash and Fez's gas station...

I walked in anyways. Limping and shit.

"Yo what the fuck? Is you good Y/n?" Fez said and came over to me.

I don't really remember much after that, all I remember is that I woke up in Ash's bed. Him not in it.

I sigh and get up, my head hurt so fucking much. I got up and began making my way to the medicine cabinet to get something to help this feeling go away.

When I got back to the room, Ash was there sitting on the bed suddenly. It was kinda scary tbh?

"Sorry. I'll leave." I said a started leaving.

"Wait y/n.." Ash said behind me.

I sighted and turned around. "What? You gonna yell at me again?" I rolled my eyes.

"No... I wanna say sorry. I thought over everything that had happened and... and I realized that I was in the wrong...the entire time. I focused on myself over your own mental health a-and I shouldn't have.. so please forgive me." He said.

Wow. I think that's the most sincere thing he's ever said so far?

"But what about that other girl? Ya' know, the one who's not a druggie?" I said.

"I- she never existed. I just said something to make you mad and jealous..." he said and looked away from me.

"So... that lie... if you didn't lie, then I wouldn't have been drugged." I said.

"Wh-what?" He said and looked up at me.

"Yeah. It made me mad when you said that so I left and went to those other dudes." I said.

"Oh my...oh my god I'm so sorry.." Ash gasped.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and left his room.

I ended up leaving his house in general and I was at the park now. Swinging and thinking about forgiving my mom. I know I shouldn't even be thinking about it but... she's still my mom..? Maybe she's changed since I left..?

I hesitate to pick up my phone and text her. But I do.