•kids are also liars•

Ochako uraraka

After getting dispatched

Bakugo had been allowed to leave a week ago and he didn't come to visit not once. I don't blame him though. He probably didn't want to come back and remember his time here, after all, all I did was talk and he listened. It was annoying walking with bandages all over my leg and shoulder but I get used to it. When I walked to the dorms they all ran to me.

"What HAPPEND!?
"You said you would tell us after you got out!"
"Are you okay!?"
They all said. I saw bakugo in the back looking at me. "I'm ok guys!" I lied. "I'm so glad!" Iida says. They all agreed. I felt horrible, I was lying to them. I wanted to burst into tears and tell them that I was dying inside. I wasn't actually dying but I felt like dying. I looked at their smiles knowing that if I told them they wouldn't be smiling. "I was so worried uraraka San!" Deku says and smiles at me. I can't help but cry. "Why are you crying!?" They ask. "I'm just so happy to be back!" I lie, again.

After finally being able to come to my dorm I can't help but cry and cry. Why did this happen to us!? Why. We are just kids! I'm just a kid! Bakugo is just a kid! Kids aren't supposed to suffer! Kids aren't supposed to feel this bad lying! Kids don't get their dreams crushed by news these bad. How will I become a hero? If I'm so useless that I could get my leg amputated! I didn't notice everyone outside my room. Oh no, they heard me crying. My cry was so loud I could only hear myself drowning in my tears. I quickly stopped and I went to open the door. I smiled. Hoping they wouldn't question anything. Mina was first to speak. "Hey ochako" her voice was comforting "we brought you some cookies" she looked sad. They weren't smiling anymore. "O-oh thanks!" My voice sounded so shaky! Dam it! "Hey, your okay right?" Deku asked. He was next to todoroki and Iida. Dam it! How long was I crying for!? How long were they out here!? "I-I'm fine!" I smiled even more. I took the cookies from momos hands. "Are you really okay" kirishima asked. "Or are you just lying to us" todoroki says.

"I'm ok guys! That's what the doctor said!" I say trying to comfort them. I looked around for bakugo but he wasn't there. "Uraraka, you know it hurts me seeing you sad" Iida says. "I'm not sad guys! Belive me" I say. "We heard you crying" denki says. They all looked sad. No! Dam it! "I-I was watching my favorite show! Sorry I made you guys worry!" I say trying to cover everything up. "The doctor said I should get plenty of rest so I'm heading to bed now!" I say. "You can talk to us" my best friend tsu says. "I know, goodnight" I say. Waiting for them to leave. "Please tell us what's wrongs ochako!" Deku says. He gets closer to me. He looked so sad. "I-I, I can't tell you guys!" I began sobbing and I slammed the door on their faces. They began knocking on the door but I ignored them.

I screamed. I actually screamed. I was in so much pain. When they were knocking on the door i accidentally hit my leg. "ARE YOU OKAY!?" kirishima yelled. "S-sorry guys! I-I hit my head!" I yelled back. I had to cover my mouth with my pillow to stop myself from screaming. The pain was unbearable. It didn't even hurt this much when toga stabbed me. "Please open the door!" Deku begged. Hearing them beg like this, caring for me. Made me feel so bad. We really still are kids, we will always just be kids.

"I'll break the door down if I have too!" Denki yelled. "I'm fine! I really am!" I lied, how many times was I going to lie!? "Please!" Deku yelled. I couldn't stand to hear them like this anymore. I crawled my way to the door. I unlocked it. They quickly opened it to see my laying on the floor. "Are you okay!?" Deku ran to me. "I'm okay!" I say. "Then get up!" Iida yells, tears in his eyes. I tried getting up with all my force but I couldn't. When I finally got up I fell back. "Oh my gosh" momo mumbled. They all had tears in their eyes.

"I'm okay! Please don't cry!" I begged. "What did the doctor really say!?" Mina asks. "He said I'm fine!" Everyone ignored me. "Did he say you'll be able to fight!?" Kirishima asks. "I can fight! I just cant use too much force on my leg!" if I was telling them something I was definitely not telling them I'll always be in pain, and that I can get it amputated. "Why? Why are hiding your pain?" Todoroki asks. "I just didn't want this! To see you guys crying! That's why!" I finally got up.

"Hey extras! Get the hell out this room!" Bakugo came to my rescue once again. "You heard her! She didn't want this, and what did you guys give her? What she didn't f*ing want!" Bakugo yelled. They finally left. All except deku. "I won't leave her kacchan!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. "Cant you see deku! She's in f*ing pain! Seeing you cry won't make her better!" He yelled. After them going back and forth kirishima and Iida came for deku. The hand to force him to leave. I couldn't help but feel bad. He cares about me that much? I'll never muster up the courage to tell me what's really going on with my leg.

"Thank you bakugo" I smiled and tried to walk over to him but I fell. He helped me up. "What happened? You were walking just fine earlier!" He says. "I hit my leg, really bad" I say. "How?" Bakugo asks. "With the-" before I could finish he cut me off. "No idiot! How!? How are you so dam! So dam nice!?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I heard you crying! I heard your screaming! I heard you begging them to not cry! I heard what you said to me aizawa, all might and mr mic!" He yells. "I...I, well, I don't know" I say. "You need to toughen up" bakugo says and leaves. Toughen up? Never.