Everyday

I slowly walk down the crowded hallway. Silently staring down, with my bronette hair tips died blonde drooped down into my face, hugging my books as I get pushed and shoved aside as I try to make it to my next hour before the bell rings.

I walk into my fourth hour and take my seat. Alone, by the window in the far corner of the classroom. The whole hour I don't bugde, I don't raise my hand, don't say a peep, all I do is take notes and do as I am asked. Mr. Brian never calls on me, he knows I don't talk much, well I guess I don't talk at all. But it doesn't matter to him because I do all the work, listen, never have to ask questions and I get and have A's in every class.

At lunch I sit in my normal spot at an empty table, in the far right of the cafeteria. I stare at my food, playing with it with my fork. I decide that I'm not hungry today and throw it away.

At the end of the day, just as I get to the doors I get pulled aside. Its James and his "possy". James smiles, I know what comes next ... few minutes later ... I stand up using the wall for support with one hand as I use the other to wipe the blood from my nose and mouth. I'm all scratched up, bruised and cut. I fight back the tears as I watch James and his "possy" walk off laughing as though nothing had just happened.

************************************************************

Plz comment, I'm curious to hear what you thought of this chapter and I'm curious if you have any ideas to help me.