Chapter 3 : Enough

*POV TO BLOOM*

???

90 years ago...

"Brother?" He frowned as he slowly walked towards his brother.

"Piss off, will you, Physcott? I'm busy." The brother hissed and pushed Physcott away.

"Why is... Divine's brother here?" He looked up at his brother and growled. "I thought you told me to stay away from the Suns? What are you doing n—"

"I said piss off, Physcott!!" He kicked Physcott and he fell on the ground with a soft thud.

"Brother, you're being unreasonable!!!" I yelled and stood my ground.

"Says you that is interrupting me!!"

"Oi, Tistional. If he's bothering you, you should just hit him or anything. Why are you giving him mercy?" The blue sun smirked down at Phys.

"Shut up before I tear out your dumb ass sun heart." Tist glared at the blue sun and his hands were curled into fists.

"I'll take care of you first, kid." He turned his head back to Phys and pulled his hair, earning yelping and screams from him.

"Bro, it hurts! What the fuck?!!"

"Shut up, child." Tist then starts to hit Physcott, earning a sly smirk from the blue sun...

"You've seen enough, Bloom."

"Get up."

My eyes gently flew open and I looked around the room...

I was laying down on something fluffy, I assume I'm laying on the mattress in the medical room. What happened?

"I have your answers, Bloom. " Divided said, a small grin playing on his lips.

"... What the fuck happened..." I said, my voice shaky and cracky, as if I didn't use my voice for years.

"So... I'll start from the top......"

The more I listened to Divided, the more I felt relaxed.

So it isn't something big. They're just fighting...

"So... They're childhood friends? How'd you know? Did Physcott or Divine tell? " I scratched my head and slowly sat up from the mattress.

"No, but somehow, Divine pictured everything in his head and I saw everything." He smiled, his fingers tracing the patterns of his phone.

Was he scared? Nervous? Can't tell.

"Divine did the wrong thing, he threw Physcott aside." He sighed. "Quite a sad story for Physcott."

"Enough... Enough," Divine suddenly appeared, his voice low with torture. "Stop talking... Shut up... Shut up..." His voice went deeper and lowered with sadness and regrets. "I shouldn't have let you see my memories... " He hissed at Divided, his voice slightly fine this time.

"Hey, it's not my fault... " Divided pouted like a child.

"I'll not be active that much anymore," Divine frowned and went back to Divided's mind. "Don't call me... Not even when Physcott's out."

"Oh I will."

I covered my mouth with both hands and I made a muffled sound.

What the hell?? I didn't say that!