𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔡 pArT 1

Astrid: *starts crying to herself and goes to the nursery with uncontrollable tears in her eyes as she sits down and looks at her bruises.* Now everyone might be wondering: ShE wAs NeVeR lIkE tHiS...
HoW dIsGrAcEfUl....*

Leopold in the other room:

Leopold: She might be in a pretty bad mood today, she's gotten injuries worse than me... after all she is the one who is having a child...

Elisabeth: Exactly, you should go and cheer her up...

Josephine: Cheerio o' Cheerio 🎼🎵🎶 *instantly makes up a song and continues to jump on the bed, frantically*

Baudoin: *covers his ears as he being bounced on the bed* Oh, my, gosh, stop Josephine! For once just-* Astrid enters the room and Josephine stops singing, Baudoin puts his hands down off his ears, Albert , who was carried by Astrid, had Saliva running down his mouth because he was already dazed about the recent scene.*

Astrid:* in a broken voice* It's okay, continue to play, children...*throws Albert on the bed lightly, making him bounce. Then, she herself pulls her blanket and decides to take a snooze.*

Josephine: * after a moment of silence* ..... Cheerio o' Cheerio 🎼🎵🎶

Baudoin: Noooooo..........* Until Leopold enters the room and Albert smiles widely* Ugh... I hate being interrupted by... someone!

Leopold: It's alright, continue...

Josephine: No, I only continued because mommy is sleeping!

Leopold: Well, uh, okay....*he pulls the blanket off Astrid to see her face.* Her face got pale due to crying....what has she done so wrong anyways?

Josephine: Yeah, I saw everything.... The maid was pulling mommy's curly hair!!!

Baudoin: When will our baby sister be born?

Leopold: Oh, within four months, to be exact...

Josephine: What will her name be?

Leopold: Your mother and I are planning to name her Elisabeth.

Albert: Goo..goo...gaga...

Josephine: That's a very pretty name, daddy!

Leopold: Indeed it is.

Astrid: *wakes up, shocked* Oh, when have you come here, Leopold?

Leopold: Oh, well, could you freshen up, a bit, darling! You should come downstairs! *Kisses her at the lips quickly and goes out of the room, carrying Albert, who along with his siblings, waved at Astrid, leaving her confused.*

Astrid: Hmmm... That's strange. Wait, is it? Oh, wait! Today's my birthday! I should get changed!

In the dining room...

Leopold: *lights up all the tiny candles, which were thirty in number* Don't you think this is enchanting children?

Baudoin: Yeah, I mean you said the same thing about your birthday two weeks ago?

Leopold: I know, but I want this to look exceptional...*lights the last candle* Now that looks splendid! Turn off the lights Josephine!

Josephine: Okie!

Elisabeth: Now, let's wait for her to come, patiently. And you both!

Maid I and II: Yes, your highness?

Elisabeth: I'll have a word with you both, for mistreating and showing violence against your queen.

Leopold: I'll go and get Astrid, then!