Information of OC

==what you wear==
Name: Arielle Crosshart
Age:24y/o (human form)/ 2y/o (after reincarnation)
Race: Half human, Half fallen angel
Ultimate Skill: Thy light darkness: basically a strong magic which can defeats dark magic.

Soul Consumption - Highly super-evolved form of "Predation" - "Gluttony." Extending beyond merely consuming physical matter, allowing for the devouring of the target's soul itself ignoring space-time.
Nihility Collapse - Utilization of the uniquely potent, yet destructive energy that permeates throughout the chaotic world of Imaginary Space. It can be harnessed and managed with efficiency with the aid of Ciel.
Nihility Supply (虚無供給 kyomu kyōkyū?) - Supplies the unceasing flow of energy from the inexhaustible energy source, allowing for significant amplifying of the user's magical power and output. This sets up unique networks through soul corridors that allow subordinates to access in special cases.
Imaginary Space - An invisible realm of chaos that expands boundlessly represents the pinnacle evolution of both "Stomach" and "Isolation," providing infinite expanse. Saturated with pure and devastating nihility energy, this expansive domain functions as a timeless prison, confining all it ensnares.
Space-Time Domination (主宰時空 Shihai jikū?)
Space-Time Leap (時空間支配?) - Allows user to transcend all of Space and Time to arrive to a place of their desire by will. Thought it requires immense amount of personal Space-Time information and power.

Shub-Niggurath, Lord of Harvest
Core or Essence of Uriel, Lord of Vows intergrated with Food Chain and all the information on skills gained.

Skill Creation - Allows the user to create brand new skills based on the information obtained from "Food Chain" and "Analysis"
Skill Duplication - Allows the user to recreate skills that they have a full analysis of.
Skill Gifting - Allows the user to bestow skills to a target, as long as their compatible, and remove them as well
Skill Storage: Stores the information data of all analyzed skills so they can be recreated later.

Recovery (傷病治癒リカバリー rikabarī?): Healing Magic that closes wounds and reattaches severed limbs. Cannot restore the target's stamina or blood supply.
Healing (体力回復ヒーリング hīringu?): Healing Magic that restores the targets stamina and lost blood.
Holy Cannon (霊子聖砲ホーリーカノン hōrī kanon?): When unleashed, it projects spheres of highly condensed Holy Energy. Upon making contact, these spheres disassemble and purifies magicules, rendering them nonexistent. It distinguishes itself primarily by its offensive nature, which is rare among holy spells
Holy Bell (聖なる福音ホーリーベル hōrī beru?): A wave of holy energy surges outwards from the user in all directions, purifying a large amount of magicules and destroying monsters while the sound of a bell sings their requiem. This magic is traditionally used to purify Undead and curses.
Prison Field (四方印封魔結界プリズンフィールド purizun fīrudo?): Barrier Magic that keeps monsters from escaping while filling the area with holy energy. This greatly weakens most magical beings and even upper level Majin will find themselves in a much tougher fight because of it.
Holy Field (聖浄化結界ホーリーフィールド hōrī fīrudo?): Barrier Magic that works under the same principle as Prison Field but ramped up the the max. Usually maintained by several high level practitioners working in tandem, within the radius of the barrier purification of all magicules commences. This outright kills any weaker monsters and those that manage to survive will find themselves greatly weakened and unable to use Elemental Magic and Magic derived skills.
Turn Undead (死者浄化:ターンアンデッド shisha jōka: tān andeddo?)

Divine Miracles
Miracle Level or Divine Miracles (神の奇跡 kami no kiseki?) makes full use of manipulating Spiritual Particles more directly. The magic belonging to this category offers immensely more powerful healing spells and the offensive spells, that are fatal regardless of if the target is a monster or not.

Disintegration Animated
Hinita casting Disintegration
Regeneration (部位再生リジェネレーション rijenerēshon?): Healing Magic that can completely heal almost any injury and restore missing limbs and organs.
High Heal (上位回復ハイ・ヒール hai hīru?): Healing Magic that restores a persons stamina and restores lost blood but on a much greater level compared to "Healing". It can also be used over a wide area for the healing large amounts of people or large areas of plantlife.
Resurrection (死者蘇生リザレクション rizarekushon?): Healing Magic that completely heals the target and can even bring them back from death if their soul is still present.
Disintegration (霊子崩壊ディスインテグレーション disuintegurēshon?): In a process similar to nuclear decay, spiritual particles bombard a target and destroy them all the way down to the soul from existence.
Trinity Disintegration: x3
Trinity Break (聖三位霊崩陣トリニティブレイク toriniti bureiku?)
Holy Blade (聖剣発動ホーリーブレード hōrī burēdo?): The user or target's sword is coated in a layer of volatile spiritrons capable of slicing through almost any barrier.
Holy Ray (霊子閃光波ホーリーレイ hōrīrei?): A spell devised by Rimuru. The user fires rays of volatile spiritual particles from their finger tips. The power is adjustable and its lack of holy energy makes it safe to use even for monsters.
Holy Ark (聖櫃せいひつ seihitsu?): Materialized coffin forged from spiritual particles, capable of imprisoning a target without regard for space. This vessel brims with such an abundance of holy energy that even the caster risks severe burns upon contact.

(Basically Oc is overpowered. I figured you guys wouldn't actually read this. Oc does have Great Sage and does have wings)

Appearance;

If y'all don't like it, just imagine that she wear things differently ☺️