Reincarnation is a thing?

Preferred style and colour palette(the picture)

Author's POV:

Living in a busy city is such a burden y'know? We could take example of Aria Klaustra's life. Living like an NPC of a video game. Repeating the circle of Waking up, Eat, Shower, Work, Sleep, all day long and restarts again and again for the next day. But you'll never know your fate because it works in mysterious of ways. Right?

Change of POV: ARIA

'Sigh..Exhausting.' This is all some crap that I've been doing in my 24 years of living. I knew working at some kind of business kind of thing is like choosing the life of repeated acts. But what can I do about it? It's my own fault that I didn't take Criminal Justice when I was in college. It's just the same busy day, walking to get home. Should have I taken the cab? Nah, I don't think I need to. Besides that, it's almost the summer vacation, so the roads kind of jammed

I look around, seeing as the sun sets. How could I miss such beauty in my life? Suddenly I heard some people screams and I felt someone ran passed me and a burning sensation could be felt on my lower abdomen. I fell down on the ground and touches my lower abdomen, blood. No, I don't like this pain. I wish to conceal this feeling of pain.

{CONFIRMED. UNIQUE SKILL, PAIN NULLIFICATION RECEIVED}

I'm cold, but at the same time I feel hot. I hate this feeling. I wish for it to go away. Ah, I think I'm dying. I don't want to die. But If I am, I wish to be an angel instead, but I don't want to abandon my Humanity. I wish I could heal rapidly. I don't like this pain at all. God, there is so much I have yet to learn. Please grant me knowledges of yours. I don't want to die, not yet.

{CONFIRMED. UNIQUE SKILL HEAT RESISTANCE AND COLD RESISTANCE RECEIVED. UPGRADE SKILL TO: ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE...SUCCEEDED. RACE CONFIRMED. USER WISHED TO BE HALF HUMAN HALF ANGEL...REJECTED. RACE CONFIRMED. HALF HUMAN HALF FALLEN ANGEL. ULTIMATE SKILL RECEIVED : INSANE REGENERATION. USER WISHED TO BE GRANTED KNOWLEDGE, ULTIMATE SKILL: RAPHAEL HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.}

Dying is suck. I was planning to eat earlier, and now here I am. I thought before I die, I could eat various dishes from other countries. Guess I was wrong back then. Ahh, look at those people in TV. They could survive any of this by now...

{CONFIRMED. UNIQUE SKILL PREDATOR ACHIEVED. ULTIMATE SKILL, MIMIC ALLOWS USER TO COPY ANYTHING}

In another place...

"Oh shit, I messed up. It seems like I fucked up..." said God Of Death while scratching his not really itchy nonexistent hair. "What to do, What to do~" sing-songed him

Suddenly, a bright light appears Infront of him and clearly he saw, that supposed to be dead woman. "Wake up Mortal. To sleep Infront of a god sure is brave." Said Him. Aria opened her eyes and saw the Human form of the god, standing Infront of her.

"Welcome Aria Klaustra, to the place wether you're worthy of being reincarnated or not

"Welcome Aria Klaustra, to the place wether you're worthy of being reincarnated or not." Said the said god proudly. Looking at him with absolute mistrust, the man who saw this just chuckle. "There, there. Quite a beauty you are. Such a waste to just die like that. However, I apologise in advance as it is not yet your time to die. My Saintess, Aria. Would you mind if you'll be my saintess and save a world that I've been monitoring, in exchange for a new life."

Aria gulped. This man is quite blunt. But to offer such proposal to her in forgiveness, quite tempting she might say. "Do you mind If I ask. What is your motive, really." Asks Aria curious. But He just smirks, "Oh, how peculiar. Sadly, we gods don't have to answer such question from a mortal. The offer is still pending, Yes Or No." said Him seriously. Aria just nodded.

The man sigh, He seemed satisfied with the answer given by Aria. "As of now, you are no longer Aria Klaustra. You are my angel and saintess, Arielle Crosshart." Announced Him. After he said that, the surrounding area became darker and Aria now Arielle was sent into the Cardinal World.